BKR

Seven and Advance reserve pilot chute

Hello all,

here are several photos of our reserve pilot chute in action. This reserve has been packed 11 months and 10 days ago .What else to say...:P
Jérôme Bunker
Basik Air Concept
www.basik.fr
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Luc-France/BASIK-AIR-CONCEPT/172133350468

here are several photos of our reserve pilot chute in action.

Why don't you tell us what is unique about your pilot chute, compared to a normal one, that makes you promote it as better.

why don't you search old posts or the manufacturer's website and find out for yourself that his rig has a TOTAL of 2 flaps for the reserve , and the freebag acts as side flaps ? Thus a claimed cleaner/easier Reserve PC launch.

I know, I know, damn new and improved products again, why can't we all just jump stuff from the 70s that was so much easier and more reliable...

here are several photos of our reserve pilot chute in action.

Why don't you tell us what is unique about your pilot chute, compared to a normal one, that makes you promote it as better.

Easy to understand, several keys.
- Strong spring (50 lbs compression)
- No side flaps which delayed the launch of the pilot chute
- Reserve container design at the lower corners level
Jérôme Bunker
Basik Air Concept
www.basik.fr
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Luc-France/BASIK-AIR-CONCEPT/172133350468

You give your opinions without even touch a SEVEN container, and if you had, you missed to check out the reserve PC strenght.
I´ve packed almost all containers in the market, and I can tell for sure that´s as strong as a Mirage
PC or stronger.
At least stronger than your Javelin reserve PC it´s for sure.
If you´re really interested on this matter, fell free to call Basik´s dealer on the US, Mike Gruwell. He´ll sure tell you real facts on this.
safe jumps
prego

why don't you search old posts or the manufacturer's website blah blah blah... I know, I know, damn new and improved products again, why can't we all just jump stuff from the 70s blah blah blah...

Would you like to borrow my Oscar the Grouch avatar?

:D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You give your opinions without even touch a SEVEN container, and if you had, you missed to check out the reserve PC strenght.
I´ve packed almost all containers in the market, and I can tell for sure that´s as strong as a Mirage
PC or stronger.
At least stronger than your Javelin reserve PC it´s for sure.
If you´re really interested on this matter, fell free to call Basik´s dealer on the US, Mike Gruwell. He´ll sure tell you real facts on this.
safe jumps

assumption is the mother of all fuckups my friend.
too bad I have played around with the Seven (more than one), and spent a few hours with Jerome and James.