Casch

I HAVE A SISTER!!!

Cool....congrats man..but don't go making any plans to run up to Sask(not even gonna try to spell it) on Southwest Airlines any time soon....they don't go anywhere near there..

Does she work at a reservation center for SWA or something? I know those are scattered around...but I didn't think any would be in Canada..

Mike

Again...Very cool :)
I was only razzing you about the spelling...(I'm lucky to spell my own name properly)...you were actually quite close....used a qu instead of a k.:P

Be careful not to pick up a Canadian accent when you visit eh.

Ohhhh...while visiting you should pick yourself up a pair of snowshoes with genuine Saskatchewan seal skin bindings.....B|

pick yourself up a pair of snowshoes with genuine Saskatchewan seal skin bindings

Never been snowshoeing, but it's be a pretty neat item to have

LMAO! Priceless....B|:PB|:P

Very cool news, to find a sibling like that. Enjoy!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Sounds like my mom and I will be driving up to Saskatchewan from her house in Spokane (20 hours), which is a 5.5-6 hour drive from my house out here in the Portland area, next friday B|

I just got off the phone w/ my mom (again). Now it sounds like I'll be driving up to spokane on friday to watch the house/dogs for a week while my mom and step-dad go down to San Diego and Mexico for a week. They're gonna pay me what they would pay the kennel they usually drop the dogs off at :)
By the way, are there any DZ.commers in the Spokane area that wouldn't mind hanging out with a 19 yo? :P

Oh yeah, and I'm Gonna Meet My Sister! WoOt! B|