tsalnukt

loft price list

I did a search and came up with some stuff from 5 years ago and it wasn't very helpful. Do any of the riggers out there have a "price list" of loft services that they can post or PM me. I have recently been placed in charge of the loft on my DZ and wanted to get an idea of what to charge people for different services, i.e. replace BOC, new line set, opening and closing already packed reserves to swap cypresses or something, inspections, assemblies, pack jobs, sewing, etc, etc. How do you figure out what to charge people for all the other things that they ask to do that aren't on the list? What other "special services" do people offer to customers? Does anyone send out re-pack reminders? I'm just trying to get a feel for whats going on out there so I can be fair to all my customers. Thanks for everyone's help.

You can start with the prices for common rigging services found in the Para Gear catalog. It is hard to find in there, and doesn't cover very many things, but it is current and available. It changes each year, of course.

The price list in the catalog is usually in the middle and can only be found by looking and looking-but it is there.