StearmanR985

Skydance...This Afternoon

So I am taking a short course at UC Davis and thought I might check out Skydance. I visited yesterday, signed waivers and got a tour of the area but there was not a jumper to be found throughout the land. :(

Well, I have my equipment today and I am gonna be there at 3:30pm (ditching class a few minutes early).

SOMEONE COME OUT THERE SO WE CAN GET A PLANE UP!!!!!! COME ON, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Actually I was planning on visiting Byron on Saturday until last night when my wife informed me that she is working that day!!! >:( I have to take my daughter to piano and I really don't want to take her to an unfamiliar DZ.

Now I am angry AND bitter!!!

One of the days I hope to actually get over there, GD it.

Jeff

How old is your daughter? Bonnie's daughter Jett is celebrating her third birthday Saturday with a little party and my 7 year-olds will be out sometime in the afternoon after their basketball tourney. Byron is a family freindly DZ.

I have to agree with Deuce, there are a lot of kids running around during the day.

Even though we say crazy stuff is going to happen, this is at night when the kids are gone.

Come over and do a couple jumps, your daughter will have a good time.

Iwan

How old is your daughter? Bonnie's daughter Jett is celebrating her third birthday Saturday with a little party and my 7 year-olds will be out sometime in the afternoon after their basketball tourney. Byron is a family freindly DZ.

Partly because of me. I love children and dogs.

I'll babysit both for you while you go jump.

I'll babysit both for you while you go jump.

This may be a GREAT career move for you Gareth? I'll round up some of the kids and dogs from the neighborhood and be right out!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ed, you might want to go over this with Gareth first, we discussed babysitting last weekend after jumping. And he had some interesting views on that..

Iwan

I want to thank all you guys and gals at Skydance.

I had a great time, wish I could have stayed for the Caravan/Chopper formation jump. [:/]

Thanks to Neil, Jason, Matt, Pretty Girl W/Camera on Head (filmed one of my landings), Stefano (sp?) and Action Air folks for loaning me a very nice Flite Suit.

Hope to see you guys again soon.

I am thinking about coming out on Saturday to Byron...since it seems that some of the Hollister peeps will be there!

No a serious questions! Is Byron really cool with kids or is it a joke...
I am thinking about taking my 5 years old daughter with me (not because I have to, but because she wants to go with me to see daddy jump out of the plane...)
Now after reading some of the sarcastic comments in this thread I am not sure if it's a great idea...

"We see the world just the way we are...