cyric77

How would you vote? Kerry or Bush

If it were Edwards I would have chosen him. Between Bush and Kerry, however, I have to go with Bush. I don't vote blindly for candidates like some of the sheep you'll see on these boards. I look at the individual, not the party.

Uh yah, I can't blindly vote for someone who was AWOL during their service. No thanks. Too many relatives served in the armed forces to put that joker back in office. And he had no exit strategy for Iraq. And he has set up an agency to continually subvert our civil liberties in the name of national protection when what they've done will NOT protect anything.

Bush has alienated allies. He didn't just disagree with them he allienated them. Big difference.

No, I will not follow the blind sheep like you may see on these forums (your words) that vote for Bush.

I do know that there are other people running, but to be honest I feel that either Bush will remain president, or Kerry will be elected. Some of us may not like this fact, but I believe it to be the truth. Feel free to write-in your choice for the presidency.

I will vote for Kerry. . .not because I think he is an excellent choice but because he is the better choice between he and Bush.
FGF #6
Darcy

I will vote for Kerry. . .not because I think he is an excellent choice but because he is the better choice between he and Bush.

Lol, well put. That is what we used to refer in the Navy to as a "lesser of the two evils" ;)

I like Bush. I really would have loved to see Edwards win. If that was the case I would have definitly given John my vote. However, from a Democratic standpoint, Kerry has a better chance to dethrone the king than Edwards.

Forty-two

What is a smiling offence is that you would consider Kerry the better option.[:/]

LOL.....and Bush's Ghestapo tactics are what you want to live under?

And yes, I did support going into Iraq. I'm sure someone can find posts I made about Iraq.

We need to focus on health care and the deficit. Bush has blindly gone after one topic and forgotten about the rest of reality. That is not the president that I want. So, yes, I will vote for Kerry. I hope his running mate is Wes Clark.

What is a smiling offence is that you would consider Kerry the better option.

What is funny is that currently a slight majority would pick Kerry over Bush. It is certainly not the landslide victory many Bush supporters have been claiming it will be.

But it is not over, not by a long shot. Bush still has about $150 million to start playing with. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

edited caus i cant spel

Fasten your seatbelts everybody...it's gonna get ugly.

In the press or on here? It doesn't have to get ugly here if everyone can keep a sense of humor about them. We all know that as many people there on here there will be that many different opinions as to why should be president and the other should not.

But it is not over, not by a long shot. Bush still has about $150 million to start playing with. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

This is what really burns my butter. Why should the amount of money anyone has determine if they win????

And how much freaking money has been spent thus far just in the dem primary? How many meals for the hungry, houses for the homeless could it have bought. just pisses me off to no end.

And so I don't hijack - I don't like either one of them.

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

From an impartial view, I can say that Bush will win and win big. This will not be tight.

Just when I was beginning to give Kerry credit and consider him, he goes off on this rant dissing GWB saying some horseshit line about, "Bush has created more terrorists, not lessened. He is a danger to this country."

That to me made him look like a jackass. What far too many of these politicians fail to realise is that there is good in EVERY president and opponent. When you completely trash the opposition and critisize everything he/she does, you make yourself look like a liar with no integrity doing whatever it takes to get in the white house. You lose all credibility.

If Kerry would have came out and said, "You know, Bush did a great job in dealing with one of the greatest tragedies this country has ever seen and dealing with it in a hasty and timely manner. For that I thank you as an American citizen and give you due credit. However, there are other issues than just that. There is the economy, homeless, enviromental issues, etc...that I feel I could do a much better job in as well as other areas."

If an opponent takes this approach you come across as a real, honest, credible person with integrity. All this hokey "trash everything your opponent does and claim he does nothing right" is complete bullshit.

Hey, can I have my 2 cents back? I need jump ticket money [:/]

Forty-two

If an opponent takes this approach you come across as a real, honest, credible person with integrity. All this hokey "trash everything your opponent does and claim he does nothing right" is complete bullshit.

So, if pro-Bush adds start trashing Kerry, how would that sway your opinion on Bush?

That's like asking if you'd rather vote for:

Satan

or

Lucifer

I've not made up my mind. I will weigh the opinons of both. I'm a registered republican. But, I've not voted party line since the early 80s. Mainly neither party can get a candidate I trust.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

So, if pro-Bush adds start trashing Kerry, how would that sway your opinion on Bush?

It would definitly lessen my opinion for Bush. I hope he doesn't go to the extreme trash/ad talking. However, in this day and age, that seems to be the norm.

Forty-two