ChristSkyd

Ministry @ Gulf Coast Skydivers

Oh man I thought you were talking about the band Ministry was going to be at GCS :o

Oh well I don't think Ministry and chruch people would mix well... :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ron...
your post is 'time stamped' at 4 something
in the MORNING!!!

Dude!
We gotta talk! ;):S

This growing old business is weird. I have to do things at 4 in the afternoon that I used to do at 1 in the morning because I fall asleep on the couch after supper. I go to bed to watch the 11 o'clock news then can't sleep after 4 in the morning.

BTW, that Josh Hill on the DZ.com homepage isn't JT's son is he?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Oh man I thought you were talking about the band Ministry was going to be at GCS :o

damn that would be pretty cool...not that i'm likely to make to the Gulf Coast in the near future, but .....:ph34r:

damn that would be pretty cool...not that i'm likely to make to the Gulf Coast in the near future, but .....:ph34r:

I would go there to jump with Allen Jorgensen!!!
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos