AggieDave

Hook it!

Its stylish and it feels good.

Especially on a sunset clear and pull from alititude, and you nail a phat swoop after a big carve.

Oh god its like a drug.:)Especially since it takes so long and takes so many jumps to get where you can do it reasonably well and very safe.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Watch my video!!! I put a couple landings on the Mardi Gras vid. No long swoops cause my canopy is big, the air was thick, and the wind 15+. [:/] BUT.....the turn in is still the POOP. Especially watch that last landing on the video. I came back cross wind from Well over a half mile out. Did a SERIOUSLY flat turn at 500 Ft so I could have some alti to turn with. It was so COOL. I started with pretty much NO airspeed so when I pulled the riser down I just DROPPED straight down until I started picking up speed! That was some COOL shit!!!!!!

Except for the whole "I need another hit" syndrone

that's why there is tommorrw... i got to jump today and had to bail outa a turn cuz i couldn't take it all the way and just flat turned with toggles.. but i was still smoking when i came in.... luckly the snow wasn't to deap and i didn't stick my leg to far in it while running it out.... but man the sunset was awsome... with the moon up on the other side... we made a layte jump.. hate to wear strobes on the way down eventhough it was light enough to still see.... 5 more minutes andit wouldn't of been....

Its stylish and it feels good.

Is this a version of someone's sig line quote attributed to Hookitt?

"It's styley and it feels good"

:)

Yep, that's the one! I said that to Diablopilot after he showed me a very nice picture and we began discussing swooping techniques and viola... new sigline. I'm glad it's making it's rounds B|
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto