tunaplanet

Breaking football story hot off the wire.

No he is not!

I'd put him in the top 15, maybe. I would put in the top ten

Marvin Harrison (simply the best)
Anquan Boldin (may become the best)
Derrick Mason (just solid)
Chad Johnson (making his presence known)
Rod Smith (carried the Broncos)
Joe Horn
Randy Moss
Tory Holt
Steve Smith
Lavaraneus Coles

TO just has too many easy drops.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

ROFLMAO. You must be high. At least we know how much of a knowledgable football fan you are. Anquain Boldin, Derrick Mason, Chad Johnson, Rod Smith, Joe Horn, Tory Holt, Steve Smith and of all people...LAVERNEUS FUCKING COLES!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The big three receivers are Moss, Harrison and Owens...in that order. You can ask anyone even remotely knowledgable in football and they would laugh at you for hours if you mentioned Laverneus Coles was better than TO.

Gimme a break.

Forty-two

It will not help Kev. The Eagles will never win the superbowl.

That's just silly speculation. As much as I despise them, the Eagles have been consistently one of the most dominate teams in the past five years. This will give them a much needed spark on defense after losing Hugh Douglas.

Forty-two

ROFLMAO. You must be high. At least we know how much of a knowledgable football fan you are. Anquain Boldin, Derrick Mason, Chad Johnson, Rod Smith, Joe Horn, Tory Holt, Steve Smith and of all people...LAVERNEUS FUCKING COLES!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The big three receivers are Moss, Harrison and Owens...in that order. You can ask anyone even remotely knowledgable in football and they would laugh at you for hours if you mentioned Laverneus Coles was better than TO.

Gimme a break.

Nobody in the league has near the talent of Moss and TO.

Just because they are talented does not make them good receivers. Randy, "I don't try unless I get the ball" Moss? Terrell "I'll catch the ones I don't drop" Owens? Honestly, tuna. How many drops did TO have last year? Easy ones? 30? 40? And then he blames Jeff Garcia.

Sorry, that's not a good receiver. Ill take Laverneus Coles over TO if I'm coach. Why? Because he'll do his job and shut the hell up.

Edited to add: Remember Jim Mora's comments about Randy Moss? He didn't care how talented he was, if he was going to be a pain in th ass, he did not want the job.

I'll add more. Best receiver of all time? Jerry Rice. He needed no mouth, since his actions on the field did the talking. Steve Largent did not have the talent to be an NFL receiver. Neither did Fred Biletnikoff. Or Raymond "Short Leg" Berry. But - they had discipline and a work ethic and an appreciation of the sport.

Guys like TO and Randy Moss can destroy a game plan. How? Let's say they are playing a game against Arizona, and the first priority of the offensive game plan is to neutralize Dexter Jackson by: 1) keeping him off of run support; and 2) tiring him out by the third quarter. To do this, Moss needs to run a few deep patterns per quarter where he is the tertiary receiver.

Oops. Randy won't do that. So, Minnesota loses a tight game to AZ and misses the playoffs in the last game of the season due in large part because Jackson has energy and has not been fooled.

I'm a coach or a GM, I'd trade him for Coles and draft considerations. I don't want players who don't think their job is to block or be a decoy.

Watch it with the Cowboys wise cracks!
May 1,000 emus urinate on your favorite pullup cord!

Cowpokes are a buncha lewzer whining crybabies. Fuck the cowpokes and their owner. I hate the lot of them..

This is not because I live in Houston, it's because they are the lowest of lowlife teams in the league. Jerry Jones should just kill himself and quit using my O2.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Moss, HA! He thinks he is so good until he doesn't need to catch the ball if it looks like he might get hit. What a wuss...when you get to big for the team, you're to big for the sport.

Here Here!! Keshan Johnson is another wuss punk... Boot his ass from the NFL along with the cowpokes..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Here's another reason why I HATE Terrell Owens. he compares himself to Rosa Parks because of his trade to Baltimore. Well, Rosa Parks didn't forget to file for free agency.

As you can see, TO is already endearing himself to his future teammates.

From the Sacramento Bee:
Owens skips his Ravens physical
The former 49ers wide receiver makes his intentions clear in a statement.
By Matthew Barrows -- Bee Staff Writer

SANTA CLARA - Terrell Owens skipped a scheduled physical exam Monday in Baltimore, and the unhappy wide receiver made it clear he has no intention of wearing a Ravens uniform.
"So that there is no misunderstanding," Owens wrote in a statement, "regardless of what happens with the grievance, under the present circumstances I do not see myself playing for the Ravens."

Owens said he needed to set the record straight after he appeared to soften his stance Sunday during an interview with WCAU-TV in Philadelphia.
"This isn't to disrespect the Ravens' organization by any means," Owens said in the interview. "I just want a fair shot at my free agency. If it comes down to the point where I can't win, I'll be a Raven."

The former 49er planned on becoming a free agent this offseason but missed the deadline to void the final three years on his contract. That oversight not only cost Owens an estimated $15 million signing bonus he could have seized on the open market, but allowed the 49ers to ship him to Baltimore, even though he wanted to join the Philadelphia Eagles.

In his statement, Owens said the 49ers told him he could would work out a deal with the team of his choice.

"I was promised that no trade would be made until I completed such a deal," he wrote. "Unfortunately, all of the teams did not adhere to this agreement, and we now have an even bigger mess."

To clean up that mess, the NFL Players Association on Monday filed a petition for a so-called "special masters" hearing before Stephen Burbank, who's in charge of settling disputes regarding the NFL's collective bargaining agreement. The union will try to have Owens' contract voided so he can become a free agent.

Owens vowed to continue fighting for free-agent status even if his grievance fails, and on his Web site even compared his plight to that of civil rights icon Rosa Parks.

"(You) just can't settle for whatever. Rosa Parks didn't!" he wrote. "You have to stand up for your rights, and that's what I plan to do, win or lose."

(Owens' online shorthand was translated for this story.)

Yeah, Ray Lewis won't put up with ANY of TO's nonsense.

Lewis is a great football player. An otherwise despicable human being, but a GREAT football player who will show TO who's boss. I don't think TO will be happy there.

I would love to get Dillon, seeing as how my Raiders lost Charlie Garner yesterday to Tampa. Even more considering what Dillon (and Shaun Alexander) have done to the Raiders when they've played each other.

And, yes, TO might not go to Baltimore. It's amazing how this whole thing could have been avoided if he (and his agent) had quit patting TO on the back and filed his free agency paperwork on time.

Personally, I'd love to see TO stuck in Baltimore. And, actually, I think it would be a good career move for the guy. Billick just may turn him into a Hall of Famer with the coaching and the work ethic.

Looks like David Boston was just given permission to talk with other teams about a trade. Being a Buc fan I would like to see him here to replace Johnson. Tampa Bay would be a favorable candidate for a trade along with Miami. Both have ammunition to deal.

Forty-two