chopchop

rumours...

Nope. Not everyone's cup o' tea, but neither short, fat, nor bald at least. ;)

Yeah, REALLY not bald! :D

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Nope. Not everyone's cup o' tea, but neither short, fat, nor bald at least. ;)

Yeah, REALLY not bald! :D

Oh,... ahem, pardon me... :S ..*Note to self- check off thoughts of TheRus being short, fat, and definately not bald* :D

Sweetie.. I heard that wrongway and sketchy hooked up at Eloy for some "man-love" Wrongway was the bottom, of course..

and this bunny Sketchy keeps talking about.. it's Wrong-Way in drag.. :D:ph34r:
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I heard that the short bald fat men were your type... Hey wait! ... You are short bald and fat.... Hmmm.... I wonder how that is done?? :D .... Na! don't wanna know! :P

Me, short bald and fat?? Hahahahahahaha!!! Nope, sorry pal, I'm 6'1", 185 lbs. with no beer belly, and I'm 21, too young to even have a receding hair line, let alone be bald, hahahaha!!! :D:D:D

So HA!! :P Anyway, now I get to post one about the plaything again.....um.....be creative.....er......

She admits to kissing a goat open mouthed once, but she was drunk and it was a Swedish goat, which made it kind of okay due to the rare magical powers that Swedish goat tongues carry, and that's why she can fly so well now. B|

For anyone interested in magical Swedish goat tongues to improve your flying, please contact your nearest magical Swedish goat tongue dealer, or you local Keebler Elf. B|B|B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I heard that Wrong Way doesn't really have as good a sense of humour and keen wit as the above post suggests, that he really called his great Aunt Edna to remind him about the story she used to tell him about how he could fly away next time Uncle Sketchy did that nasty thing to him.. :o
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I heard that Wrong Way doesn't really have as good a sense of humour and keen wit as the above post suggests, that he really called his great Aunt Edna to remind him about the story she used to tell him about how he could fly away next time Uncle Sketchy did that nasty thing to him.. :o

You're so cruel, bringing up repressed childhood memories!!! :(:(:(

:D:D:D:D:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Someone told me that they heard from someone close to RPT that she has Walleye vision making things look larger than they actually are :D:D:D:D:D:D and that she has a diminished capacity to feel and delusions of extacy so she cannot tell from contact either making it entirely possible that chop chop got chopped in a freak "wood" cutting accident and she did not notice!:D:P

I heard that sdgregory is more hung up on his own size of his penis and therefore tries to jump in on any chance he might get to make all other men seem smaller so that he may look like he has a little something between his legs. I heard he is so small that his wife walks around with a magnified glass on her keychain, and that he is uncircumsized leaving him with the urge to always pull back the skin to see where it might have gone to.... and when its time to take a piss, He has to lift one leg!