freeflir29

Amazon owes BEER!!!!!

actually higher acceleration tends to extend time, so while it was about 45 seconds for her, it was hours for the rest of us. :P

the question was how long did the jump last, not how long it seemed to us:P
3 nanoseconds is about right
My photos

My Videos

At Mardi Gras Boogie, my Neptune registered me at 170 mph and I thought THAT was fast.

WOW~ That IS fast for a girl! What were you doing to be going that fast? Aren't you a newbie?

Also, how tall are you? What is your body mass like? (You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.) I'm surprised by what I just read. :o I need more lead...B| [:/]

I'm not afraid to answer your Q's..I yam what I yam cause I eats me spinach;). I'm 5'9" and approximately 150 lbs; small to medium bone structure...ie: BIG GIRL! I'm sure with your petite size that you FLOAT;) As for what I was doing was playing around with sitfly. Yes, I'm a "newbie" but very ambitious about my learning curveB|

the question was how long did the jump last

It lasted different lengths of time depending on who you ask. It's all relative, so >8^P`

Just don't ask me to do relative work :P
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I'm 5'9" and approximately 150 lbs; small to medium bone structure...ie: BIG GIRL!

I think she's smokin' crack with that comment....and I would say she's got a nice monkey.. :D ;)

Mike

The docs I "call on" for work call me a "tall drink of water" and I get that...but what the heck is a "monkey"? I'm new to this dz.com verbage. Help me Mike!:S;) OMG!!!!! I remember now!!! My screamin' monkey! ROTFLMAO!! Hey, SkyMonkeyOne didn't want it! and I offered it! He was a lot of fun, wasn't he!!!!???:PB|;) The monkey has been donated to my dad...he is still laughing histerically when he makes it scream!:D

hey Mike, aren't you 5'9"? I wouldn't go calling somebody short if they were my height.

Uhhh...I agree with Kennedy. I mean, she's not overweight by any means, but she's a not exactly a teeny-tiny girl. Sadly, I am 9" shorter and about 55 lbs. lighter. [:/] Also, she was smoking along at 170 mph!!! :o In my book, that's pretty damned fast for a female.

I mean, if I ever begin to FF, I will have to probably be in a stand to achieve anything even remotely close...

RkyMtnHigh - Btw, I also "eats me spinach" (lol)...and everything else that I can get my hands on...:P No, I do NOT gain weight very easily. also, no, I am not "FLOATY"...at least, not with my arch and my 10 lbs. of lead on. I can even go low on a formation if I am not careful. (It happened on a 10-way in Moss Pt. :() Anyway, that's coolio about your speeds, and thanks for answering the questions...:)

Uhhh...I agree with Kennedy. I mean, she's not overweight by any means, but she's a not exactly a teeny-tiny girl.

Wow...you guys are reading way too much into a quick comment. I never said anything about overweight...quite the contrary, actually. Not big, not small...just right..

Also, she was smoking along at 170 mph!!! In my book, that's pretty damned fast for a female.

Did you see any kind of serious comment about that from me? Nope... I made a smartass comment, directed at a couple of people I did a couple freefly jumps with at Mardi Gras...they caught the reference...apparently it was one of those things where you had to be there...and those that weren't...well..just don't get it..

Mike

hey Mike, aren't you 5'9"? I wouldn't go calling somebody short if they were my height.

Uhhh...I agree with Kennedy. I mean, she's not overweight by any means, but she's a not exactly a teeny-tiny girl. Sadly, I am 9" shorter and about 55 lbs. lighter. [:/] Also, she was smoking along at 170 mph!!! :o In my book, that's pretty damned fast for a female.
LUCKY YOU...wish I had that "problem":S
also, no, I am not "FLOATY"...at least, not with my arch and my 10 lbs. of lead on. I can even go low on a formation if I am not careful. (It happened on a 10-way in Moss Pt. :() Anyway, that's coolio about your speeds, and thanks for answering the questions...:)

but what the heck is a "monkey"? I'm new to this dz.com verbage. Help me Mike! OMG!!!!! I remember now!!! My screamin' monkey!

I figured you'd catch that reference...you had the thing hanging around your neck all weekend.. :)
Mike

Yep I did, he was WARM...and it was COLD and WINDY and WET at Mardi Gras! LOL!!!;)

You'd freefly really well with Kreg! If you haven't already! He was the first freeflier at Gold Coast and would love to jump with you!

I'm not really into FF right now...dunno it's just not my preference. (Edited: BUT, I would still LOVE to jump with Kreg!!)

Hey, but if you do see me at any other boogies, please let me know who you are, so we can do a jump together, OK? I will eventually get a rig for FF (at the end of the year) and work on my speed! ;) See you around, sista! :)

You'd freefly really well with Kreg! If you haven't already! He was the first freeflier at Gold Coast and would love to jump with you!

I'm not really into FF right now...dunno it's just not my preference.

Hey, but if you do see me at any other boogies, please let me know who you are, so we can do a jump together, OK? I will eventually get a rig for FF (at the ned of the year) and work on my speed! ;) See you around, sista! :)

Not sure what "drives" one to either RW or FF, but Riddler knew I would be on the "darkside" from L1! and he was right!B| Get just a taste of it...try it, you'll love it! If you think RW is the only discipline of comradity and group jumps, think again. We have fun too!B|;) See ya soon!
It's not a "race" or about speed, it's about enjoying our adult playground in the sky! ;)

Not sure what "drives" one to either RW or FF, but Riddler knew I would be on the "darkside" from L1! and he was right!B| Get just a taste of it...try it, you'll love it! If you think RW is the only discipline of comradity and group jumps, think again. We have fun too!B|;) See ya soon!
It's not a "race" or about speed, it's about enjoying our adult playground in the sky! ;)

My first few hundred jumps were all RW and hop&pops(small cessna DZ, I got free jumps when they were tossing students at 3500-5500)...then I started freeflying...thought I wouldn't want to do anything else...then I got into CReW...thought..well, nothing besides freeflying and CReW....then wingsuit....then...:S...there's soooooo many cool things in this sport...now I'm actually finding myself drawn to 4way a little bit.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! :D

Mike

My first few hundred jumps were all RW and hop&pops(small cessna DZ, I got free jumps when they were tossing students at 3500-5500)...then I started freeflying...thought I wouldn't want to do anything else...then I got into CReW...thought..well, nothing besides freeflying and CReW....then wingsuit....then...:S...there's soooooo many cool things in this sport...now I'm actually finding myself drawn to 4way a little bit.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! :D
Nuttin' Honey...B| It's allll goood! I never thought I'd wanna do CReW until Safety Day! They got me so pumped to try it. Honestly, if everyone could try a little bit of all of the disciplines, we all become just better skydivers and appreciate the value of all aspects. See ya soon!B| All is looking good with rejoining my previous employer in Tampa! YAY!B|

Get just a taste of it...try it, you'll love it!

:ph34r: Sweetie, I took a FF tunnel camp. I enjoyed it, but RW makes me GLOW!!!! I just have so much fun on my belly. I LOVE 4-WAY!!! It's different for everyone, Rky, you will see as you progress that everyone moves around in disciplines in this sport...lol.

:)

I never thought I'd wanna do CReW until Safety Day! They got me so pumped to try it. Honestly, if everyone could try a little bit of all of the disciplines, we all become just better skydivers and appreciate the value of all aspects. See ya soon! All is looking good with rejoining my previous employer in Tampa! YAY!

Great to hear! Hope it all works out for ya and you get to move back to the most awesome state in the country....B|..When you make it down to Tampa, I'll hook you up with a CReW instructor at ZHills if you want...and you can get a demo Lightning from PD or borrow a canopy from one of the CReWDogs out there...

What size canopy do you jump now? The "appropriate" CRW canopy for you would be a Lightning 126 based on your weight...but might be a bit small if you're not used to jumping canopies that small.

Mike

Get just a taste of it...try it, you'll love it!

:ph34r: Sweetie, I took a FF tunnel camp. I enjoyed it, but RW makes me GLOW!!!! I just have so much fun on my belly. I LOVE 4-WAY!!! It's different for everyone, Rky, you will see as you progress that everyone moves around in disciplines in this sport...lol.

You GLOW without RW..geez!;)!
:)