skybytch

How fast can I spend a paycheck?

Pretty damn fast. Got paid yesterday, cashed the check today. First I sent a chunk off to pay off a credit card (yes! I'm gonna have a credit card I can actually use!). Then I paid back an advance I took last week. Then I dropped a chunk at the furniture place buying a new queen size mattress and box spring cuz the air mattress I've been sleeping on sprung a leak last night and I woke up on the floor this morning.

After all that I have exactly.... Whoa. Holy shit. I did all that and I still have some money left.

WalMart carries wireless internet routers, don't they? Hmmm.... >:(

It would be kind of odd to have a wireless card without a wireless router!

Not when you access a wireless network at your place of employment, or your DZ has wireless interent ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

It would be kind of odd to have a wireless card without a wireless router!

Not when you access a wireless network at your place of employment, or your DZ has wireless interent ;)

If your dz has a wireless internet, it probably also has a turbine and then your officially spoiled and are a sob.
>:(

:)

Make sure to plug in a WebCam so we can check for gators for you

Okay, I'll get a webcam too. Been wantin' one for awhile anyway, why not?

that must be a big check you got to buy all that.

Not a big check. A very low credit limit on the card and a very cheap mattress set. :P

If your dz has a wireless internet, it probably also has a turbine and then your officially spoiled and are a sob.

Otter, Skyvan or Caravan... wireless very high speed internet... all at the same location I go to work every day... and work bought me the lappie too...

Yes. I am spoiled rotten. The line for hating me forms to the left.