mujie96

It cracks me up....

He has it really rough. This morning he stood on the fridge opening and slamming the door of the little high cabinets over it....hard....repeatedly...until I got up and fed him.....and it must have taken at least 45 seconds for me to get the food out while he stood there.....STARVING....poor kitty

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Aren't cats great, Muj?

I have 4 of them now...and they all make me laugh (alright, Pengy still is in hiding, but the thought of her makes me laugh...).

I have a kitty toy - a plastic circle thing with an oversized golf ball in it. It circles through the plastic thing, and Esse gets all worked up over catching it. She will chase herself in a circle...somehow thinking that will help her focus or stop the golf ball. Pie does laps, and still isn't cornering well, often with a skidthumpcrashyowl thrown in there.

Glad your kitties are well, and making you laugh.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

when my fat cat does three complete rotations, patting down the invisible grass on the pleather sofa, before he plops down and sighs.

Our cat "hides" her food after she's done eating by burying it with invisible dirt. What's even funnier is when she comes back to eat some more, she digs it up again.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !