CrazyIvan

Hey Star Wars Fans...

So is the next movie going to suck-ass too? [:/]

FallRate

Isn't that a given?

So is the next movie going to suck-ass too? [:/]

FallRate

Isn't that a given?

Not if it has the Princess in it, she is sooooo hot... I have to say the best part of the last movie was when the monster ripped off part of her outfit:)

That was nice. But for amusement sake the best part of Episode 2 was the yoda fight at the end. Freakin funny as hell.

Ok, yeah, I definitely fit into the category of being a Star Wars fan. And I am proud to admit this.

But common, let's face it, George has gotta get on the ball if he is going to pull off the prequel trilogy with pride. I know there is something wrong with the last movie because I didn't run out to the store and purchase a copy of it. In fact, I saw it only once when it came out in the theatre.

Funny you should mention this though. I was in B&N today checking out the Star Wars magazine with previews of the clones from the next flick.

Looks like they are heading to London for some final film work in April. Most of the preliminary filming was completed early this year. :)

That dude really needs to take charge of things instead of letting the croanies take care of the story. Sheesh!

The problem I saw with EP1 and EP2 is the 'mushy' and 'politically correct' crap, I mean, just make a movie, make it cool and logical, not 'commercial' or 'watered down' to please everyone, Star Wars fans are a big force (no pun intended), I enjoyed the movies, but they weren't what I was expecting.

True..true.

Yeah, I gotta agree. It's almost like G.L. did a poll on 'What people like the most' and started catering to it. We all know that the storyline is set and what the outcome of the characters are going to be. They just screwed up presentation. Although, there are a lot of great things about EPI and EPII - but at the same time, there are an equal amount of bad things. When I close my eyes and think about EPII, I see a cartoon like thriller designed for 6 year olds. That is kindof annoying, because even when I was 6 (when Star Wars was released) I didn't see it that way.

Heck - we all new the outcome of Lord of the Rings too, and that didn't stop them from sweeping the awards this year.

I agree, gotta love it whatever. but did he have to make yoda look like some sort of frog on speedballs !?

Just hope that it's gonna get a lot darker for the next movie. Lucas can't direct for shit (ok, maybe a little strong there), he should let someone else have a go, just like with Empire.

Just hope that it's gonna get a lot darker for the next movie

I agree 100%, it MUST be dark and twisted, I mean, is the birth of Darth Vader and the Empire for crying out loud.

Yoda's fight was the highlight of EP2.

Did you know that fight was much longer? At one point Dooku/Tyrannus picked up two lightsabers to fight Yoda. I'm hoping one day they release the additional footage.

Did you know that fight was much longer? At one point Dooku/Tyrannus picked up two lightsabers to fight Yoda. I'm hoping one day they release the additional footage.

Maybe when the "Collectors Edition" DVD's is released.

You know that the ending of EP2 is 'slightly' different on the DVD?

Maybe when the "Collectors Edition" DVD's is released.

Yea, one of the 15 times he re-releases it. I'm still waiting to see if he adds the Falcon desert storm scene from Ep IV one day. Plus, I am hesitant to see what additional changes he has made to the first three. The rumor is Greedo shoots first and Jimmy Smits has been added into a sequence before the Death Star blows up Alderaan. [:/]

You know that the ending of EP2 is 'slightly' different on the DVD?

You mean the shot with the hand? That was added in the last 1-2 weeks before the movie came out and was in the Digital presentations when it came out. So, it was in the version I saw on opening day. I never saw it on film...but I heard over a few weeks they had replaced all the final reels and had it in theatres.

You mean the shot with the hand? That was added in the last 1-2 weeks before the movie came out and was in the Digital presentations when it came out. So, it was in the version I saw on opening day. I never saw it on film...but I heard over a few weeks they had replaced all the final reels and had it in theatres.

Yeah...I saw EP2 like 4 times in the theater, and they had the 'short' version, I saw the edited version when I got the DVD.

Yoda's fight was the highlight of EP2.

Hell yeah it was, I saw it a second time in the theater just for the fight scene. B|

BTW, Anakin always was a cocky little bastard, he deserved the burns. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Yeah...I saw EP2 like 4 times in the theater, and they had the 'short' version, I saw the edited version when I got the DVD.

Do you remember the different endings for Ep 1? Lets see how much of a fan you are ;)

Do you remember the different endings for Ep 1? Lets see how much of a fan you are

Gee, I can't recall right now :$, what was different? Palpatine with a beard? :D:D

Nope - they release a couple different version of Darth Maul's death that cause a variety of rumors. In some, there was no blood, and in others his body did not split in two. Apparently they had some quality control issues when releasing the final print and some of the other ways they shot that scene were released.

Only 4 times in the theatre? Slacker.