sunnydee123

SEBASTIAN BOOGIE........ROCKED!

i love brian lots and lots!

Even after taking you out in the sky?!:D

Seriously though, this boogie kicked ass!! Great skydives, GREAT people, GREAT vibes, great party, great food...and no registration fee!! It sucked having to leave. Thanks to all for making this happen.

It was hilarious, but others probably wouldn't think it was funny unless they were actually there...:D Just one of those random, 4:30 in the morning and feeling delirious kind of things, ya know!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Just want to say to all at Sebastian... That place rocks!!! I did get in on Sunday and made 2 GREAT jumps! Thanks Brad for getting me current and showing me the beautiful view over Sebastian!

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet any of you. I tried a couple of times, but no luck! Though I did get to me Leah from the Drop Shop and Dallas before her Hop and Pop!

And SkyMama, it looks like I tried to console you on the couch in Manifest right after you got back from finding out you ankle was just sprained! I'm not sure if I saw you Zeemax lounging on the couches in Manifest with your White Bomber freefly suit on, but if that was you, I shared a load on the Otter with you!

And Wendy, I think you just got back to Namifest as I was leaving! But despite to getting to meet most of you, I had a great time! I'm sure that it would have been a Thousand time better if I had met you guys and gals!

Well, I'm back up here in NY with a smile on my face having thumbed my nose at old man winter and getting to jump again!

Thank you all so much again!

Larry A-43434

me? lounge... never, i was carefully planning the next skydive ;)

but yes, that was me. You should have come over and said hello :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

And SkyMama, it looks like I tried to console you on the couch in Manifest right after you got back from finding out you ankle was just sprained!

Aw, aren't you a nice guy! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm pretty sure you didn't know it was me. By that time, I had asked a bunch of people if they were "so and so" from dz.com and got negatives that I just sort of stopped asking and enjoyed the view and jumps!

I was the guy in the Kokopelli skydiver shirt from Fingerlakes Skydivers (It's a blue shirt with clouds and Arizona stickfigures under parachutes).

Well, I hope you get better real soon, and I promise that when I get back there again, I won't leave until we've met!

Larry A-43434

Are you better yet?? We need you to get better soon so we can plan another get together! Although, let's see I could just prop your leg up on the bar and you can still make shishkabobs! Arlo and Gillian could run by every now and then and throw some water balloons at you and you wouldn't be missing out on too much!

Are you better yet??

No.:( I can put my foot almost flat on the ground now, but it can't bear any weight yet. The bruising goes from my toes to about 6" up my leg (it creeps higher daily!). I'm seeing the Ortho on Monday for a more complete diagnosis. This is one hell of a sprain. :S

Rest assured, any time you put something together in Sebastian I will try my hardest to be there. I love your dz, the beautiful ride to altitude, the laid-back people and you always take such good care of us! :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OWWWW!!!! I'm sorry we broke you! Usually, it's me - I just realized that I made it through the weekend without any broken bones, stitches, dislocations or major bruising. I have definately broken my long running injury streak.

So did you prefer the fireworks this time round or the bytch boogie fireworks?

This time for sure! I kept expecting them to stop and they kept going and going and going....

Damn near as good as some of the "professional" fireworks I've seen. B|

I LOVED the fireworks Wendy!!!! they were so cool ~ just like YOU! thank you for the lights! i want to hug you again because you are so much fun and so cool all wrapped up in this hot-little-package! i wanna be like you wendy! WENDY is so Awesome!

skymommy! i miss you andrea! we posted your little pic on the website ~ but if you aren't happy with it (I LOVE it) send us one ~ and we will change it! i love you lots and lots!

skybomb! i miss you too lisa! you are so much fun and i want to play with you again! you were so cute with all of the little glowsticks* LOL :D ~ you were just prancing around playing with everyone and making us smile really big like this ==> :)
i miss you all so freaking much!!!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I thought the fireworks were great both times! This time it seemed to have a long grand finale, which is great though. I was even singing to it! :ph34r:

you were so cute with all of the little glowsticks*

Everyone was so stoked when I brought them out I had to go back and get another couple handfuls! Seeing how much fun people were having with them made my night. :)

you are so much FUN!

:$ You're a sweetie, mel. We have to party together again real soon.

Everyone was so stoked when I brought them out I had to go back and get another couple handfuls! Seeing how much fun people were having with them made my night. :)

hell yeah :)

Hey wendy, whens the next shindig? i'm having withdrawl symptoms... :(
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Well, for the past few years we've had boogies that aren't really boogies. You know - there isn't anything different going on. We usually do an Easter Boogie and I wasn't going to try to do anything since it's so close but we might see if we can pull together something but the next one I really want to see is one in July. I'd like it to be the fourth BUT I'm not going to because so many other things are going on then but it will be for sometime after that.

I've got to find a boat before then. Otherwise we will have trouble getting out to the islands for the evening BBQ. It will be great - just wait and see.

Well I'll have my eyes and ears posted for the news/announcement.

We will for SURE need some of them kiddy pools around this summer, as long as it is not a "hazard" cause it gets pretty gosh darn warm ;)

I smell my salsa chicken pizza burning - gotta run

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Wendy, I really can't wait for the next event!! I do hope that the Mafia is invited to come back and play with all of you again. :)
We can always talk to Dale about using his boat??? Remember he mentioned it!!! ;)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.