jumpinfarmer

Almost died reading the Parachutist

Well I went to get the mail this noon and there it was the April Parachutist. I was so interested looking at it that I walked right in front of a lumber truck as I crossed the road. Lucky for me he had good breaks.

Would this have been an incident if I had got killed or badly hurt?

I work nights and usually check the mail on my way out to work. When Parachutist arrives I normally spend the next 20min or so flipping through it sitting in the car. It hasn't made me late for work yet, but its just a matter of time I guess.

I saw a Suv with a lot of skydiver stickers on it as i was traveling through Georgia. Well I have to "represent " so I had a parachutist mag in the back seat. Finally caught up to him and rolled the window down , honking as I held the mag near the window.... as i almost ran into the big cement divider. He smiled and honked back.
Another time I saw two kids in the back seat with their arms out the window doing the good ol fly the hand up and down in the wind trick. I just plastered the "Skydiving" Mag to the window
and they smiled big and knew...... that they were going to have to try it someday. Hopefully I planted a seed in their head. Yes I'm a dork. Next post !

I know. If you take it with you, there is no way you should be late then because you have lunch to look at it as well. Of course, this will really only lead to being late to work and reading it during lunch:);)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Are those tatoos and if they are what are they?

Indeed they are tattoos, they can be found in another thread I started a little bit back. You'll have to search for it because the pics are worth searching for. Can't just give it up on the first post:PB|;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com