sangiro

Screen Resolution Survey

Heya all,

Doing a little research. I know what the general internet trends are but would be interested to get a snap-shot of Dropzone.com users. What screen resolution is the monitor that you most frequently visit this site from set to?
Safe swoops
Sangiro

At home. . .1024 x 768 - monitor is old and won't allow better. . .

Oh for a new computer but it has to wait. . .skydiving comes first right now. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

1280 by 1024 here.

I just got a new 19-inch flat-panel from IT. It's huge, and it swivels, and goes up and down, and looks all space-agey and it sucks. All the colors are washed out, like there's a bright backlight, and no matter how much I adjust brightness, contrast and color, the paler shades just look white. Grr.

That is all.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

stuck at 1024 by 768 because this machine doesn't allow anything higher.

Does anyone know how to change that?

edit: I also like to have a dozen things open at once, so I like the screen sized a hell of a lot bigger than anything I view. Limited at the moment, but dealing. :P
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*