DSE

QUIET full face helmet

I've noticed that Americans don't usually read instructions.

Once again Kallend, you are wrong.

We do read the instructions. We just choose to ignore them.

Step 1: Put helmet on your head

Step 2: Attach any chin clips, tighten any draw strings.

Step 3: Skydive.

To remove helmet, work backwards from step 2 to step 1.

Why do you need a freakin manual for that?:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Why do you need a freakin manual for that?:D:D

To make sure ya get the window in the front there champ! ;)

n00bs....:S

How many 'night' jumps did you have before you read the manual?

:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

How many 'night' jumps did you have before you read the manual?

:D

Nah, that leather looking thing you wear on your jumps... thats your head, your skin is decaying and such...

I put in a new visor every year and I rub some silicone lubricant on the rubber frame at the top of each new visor, which makes it easier to open and close.

I use plumber's grease; it's specifically made for contact with rubber things. A little goes a long way.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Spot, we of the large melon club have limited choices. Bonehead run larger, so does the FreeZr and the Cookie Gas does as well. I have the Mamba and it is pretty quite. I can bring it to SLC if you want to try it.

+1 the Mamba is the one I would rec. I have tried a Z1 as well. Those are the only two and the Mamba was quiter.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Spot, we of the large melon club have limited choices. Bonehead run larger, so does the FreeZr and the Cookie Gas does as well. I have the Mamba and it is pretty quite. I can bring it to SLC if you want to try it.

+1 the Mamba is the one I would rec. I have tried a Z1 as well. Those are the only two and the Mamba was quiter.

being a member of the fat head club i went with a MAMBA, havent jumped it yet, but ill be taking it to the tunnel come the end of the week, so ill see how quiet it is, although i have nothing to compare it to, i may be able to offer sometjhing constructive
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I put in a new visor every year and I rub some silicone lubricant on the rubber frame at the top of each new visor, which makes it easier to open and close.

I use plumber's grease; it's specifically made for contact with rubber things. A little goes a long way.

Wendy P.

I love hearing those words from a woman....

So, how YOU doin;)