Girlfalldown

Let's party this week in NorCal!

And to accomodate our "NorCal" friends, venues north of the San Mateo bridge are preferred... :P

Doesn't that exclude Shallow Alto?

OMG!!!! What will people do?

Andy, though you are a large man, you prolly could not explain the ramifications of gender bias against tranny males in developing east asian countries, so why don't you just shut the hell up?!

Jen will be there w/them tho.

LOL... yeah, and that means that Kevin will fall asleep around midnite in the living room with the TV on and Chloe will be jonesin from the sugar high after she finishes off her easter basket.

Besides, we (my kids n I) have an early morning since I have to be in Elk Grove before 9am.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I just looked on a Map again ,and the entire Bay Area is MidCal.

Does NorCal start say... North of oh... L.A?

I notice you keep bringing THIS up. Are you on some kind of committee to stop the use of improper slang terms for the bay area?

I'd change the title just for you if I could... Didn't mean to cause you so much anguish.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Where would Mid California be since we really ARE in the middle, but north of the places near Mexico?

Mid California is the area you drive through when you jump in NorCal and you decide to go jumping in So. Cal for the weekend. :P

I guess you pass Fresno on the way, so that would be MidCal.. Mid Cal just doesn't sound cool, NorCal and SoCal does..

I'd change the title just for you if I could... Didn't mean to cause you so much anguish.

No Anguish, I'm just a Montana boy and the education system was a little different up there. Geography, spatial relations, and all that silly stuff was maybe a tad out of date.

I'll get it eventually but I'll probably ask again cuz I'm slow.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Northern California is anything North of Mountain View.

OH great... I just read that Monterey was part of NorCal... something is amiss:|

I am a foreigner Timmae.. don't listen to me.
Girlfalldown is the NorCal girl, she knows how it all works around here.

Can I come? Can I come? Oh, wait... Iowa isn't anywhere close to California... especially Northern California...

Bummer. Guess it is just another week of cow-tipping and corn sniffing...:(

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire