skybytch

eeneR is a bad influence

You know, if I remember correct, wasn't there a post a while back saying that freefallfreak wasn't allowed to eat those things any more. I thought he was going to send them to you and me.

Gee.....I've been sitting and sitting by my mailbox in heat, snow, and rain waiting for those cookies. Now come to find out, he's not even going to share[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I thought he was going to send them to you and me.

:o *eeneR hides her cookies*

:o bitch!

meant in a loving way
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Uh ohh.....*gulp*.

Yeah, I'm not supposed to eat them (the Thin Mints)..and I'm trying to be good...but it's really hard to be good about it with all those cookies sitting here, screaming "eat me, eat me". The Lemon Coolers are fat free and, altho they are covered in powdered sugar, which I'm not supposed to eat either, I found a way around that. I dunk 'em in tea. It sorta' washes the sugar off them, lol, and they taste great.

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Just so Mar and eener don't fight over the cookies...send them to me!!! :)

Just to avoid an argument, I'm gonna destroy them, myself...lol.

FFF

*crunches on Thin Mints while thinking of a lie to tell the doc's*

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

"rainbo thinking"

If sitting around screaming "eat me, eat me" gets this many women worked up I may try it. :)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Heya Kris...I hate to break it to you....but you have that story all wrong...tell the truth already.....:D:P

Yeah, maybe, but telling everyone we hung out and studied bible verse just doesn't have the same zing, yanno'?B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Uhh, you gonna' disguise yourself as a giant Thin Mint while screaming, "Eat me, eat me"? Let me know how it turns out...I may do that myself...lol.

FFF

ROFLMAO!!!:D:D I'd eat ya!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Yeah, maybe, but telling everyone we hung out and studied bible verse just doesn't have the same zing, yanno'?

Er Kris, you can exit denial now ;) That or you sent your evil twin to join us in Colorado....:o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto