Skymonkey13

VanillaSkyGirl

Oh no...Clay has one, too?

Uhhh..........yeah...........as evidenced by the short film in my signature...........:S:D

Oh yeah...but I cannot view it on my MAC, so I forgot all about it. Sorry.

well your not on your MAC so you should be able to watch it ;)
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I'm on a laptop...but it's still a MAC!!! LOL!

You think you're so smart, Gimp... :P

Good smack down, honey. Wow! Maybe not so much an :) after all. :D;):D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Well, then in that case, the next time you see Gimp, allow the >:( in you to come out and play with his tummy. :D:P:D

why does everyone want to play with my tummy......but i guess tummy is a better way of putting it then abs. Bless sunny......she makes it sound like i have the best abs around.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Hmmm...you are saucy today... Yesterday, too... It's the imposter Cora coming out!!!

Ok, the real question....who is the imposter? Is the real Cora now with us Saucy Cora?, while Mild Cora was the imposter? or is it the other way around? hrm...:o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Ok, the real question....who is the imposter? Is the real Cora now with us Saucy Cora?, while Mild Cora was the imposter? or is it the other way around? hrm...:o

I'll never tell. :D:)>:(:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Oh Cora, sweetie....we already know...:$ ;)

Besides, it's a woman's perogative to be whomever she wishes...whenever she wishes. :)

Just kidding...
(That's pretty bad, huh?)

Oh Cora, sweetie....we already know...:$ ;)

Besides, it's a woman's perogative to be whomever she wishes...whenever she wishes. :)

Just kidding...
(That's pretty bad, huh?)

:D:D Stop it!!! My tummy is hurting from laughing so much. :D:D

:D:D Stop it!!! My tummy is hurting from laughing so much. :D:D

Mine, too.

Have you seen the 2-faces of Ed on Shark's latest thread by any chance?

Yes, I did. I've now seen Ed in a new light - one I had never planned on. :D:S:D