Paige

Thank You DeLand

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the super cool people in DeLand who tolerated me for 10 days:S:). Mad props to Ray for giving me a place to crash for the duration of the trip, BIG THANKS:):D

An extra special thank you to those who celebrated my B-Day with me by jumpin and drinking:)
I had such a great time meeting everyone, jumpin, and going to the tunnel (Thanks Ari and Nancy, U Rock ;)). Not to mention the fun at the Oyster Pub and the Perfect Spot. I think I may have depleted the dz wine supply severly but I had a good time none the less:P

:)

The estimated time of arrival is June 14th or 15th; prepare for the wrath of Paige :D:P;)

:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Wow, you got a bunch of great pics of the gang, Paige! B|

It was great seeing you, and it will be fun having you as a part of the family. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It was great to see you up and mobile after the Sebastian party and injury. Glad you are gettin around and will be jumpin when I get down there:)
Next time I'll have to get a pic of the two of us.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Right on Paige! It was definitely fun jumping on your birthday jump and having you come down and play with us in the tunnel. I can't believe it, I don't think you smacked into the walls once! :D:P

We'll definitely be ready for that wrath.. :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I can't believe it, I don't think you smacked into the walls once! :D:P

Smacked into the walls, maybe not, but get stuck in the corner while back flying:P....gotta work on that one. Damn arms don't wanna go backwards:S:P Thanks for being so tolerant of my complete lack of tunnel flyin skills:P:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Wow! I haven't seen Dorice since she left Perris last year. I didn't think she would still be at Deland. She is a bit of a wanderer. She definately likes to drink and party!

I know you had a good time if you where hanging out with her. Does she still have that big ole car of hers?
Dom

Thanks for being so tolerant of my complete lack of tunnel flyin skills

You were looking good in there! Next time we'll work on getting you off the net ;):)

Does she still have that big ole car of hers?

She definitely still has that car and that thing is fun to cruise around in.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

You were looking good in there! Next time we'll work on getting you off the net ;):)

Cant' wait to actually fly in there on something other than my belly! See ya soon, I'm packing and doin laundry right now:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com