RoysPlayThing

Byron Bootay... & other strange photos.....

By the way, I liked the pictures better before you photoshopped them :)

Well If you would learn to keep the camera still when I am posing nude for ya... they would've came out alot better dammit!

>:(

I'll bring the tripod next time...

Never mind that big tripod! ... just bring your tongue switch so you can keep both your hands free! ;) ... You know! ... so that you can fix my hair if it gets in my face... :):D

So, Lany. Got anymore shots for us to look at? [begging please]

Please, you must'nt beg ... Here are a couple I just did yesterday...

From a purely photographic standpoint I love those pics!! Very cool!!! not to mention VERY sexy in a low key very tasteful way. Well Done :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

So Lany you are coming to the PErris Boogie without Chop-Chop right? ;)

Dom.. now you know I would never let my plaything alone in the Bombshelter with you Perris dogs... :P

And throwing the hate on me like that? Dude! I shared the pics and even told her how to set up the shadow ones.. How can you hate me like that?

Now.. the poses and the way she fixed the background are all her work.. MMMMMMmmmm... :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Lol...Dom is all talk. He's really not such a "dog" in person. :P

He's even been respectable around me...only touching my grips during dirt-dives and freefall. Him and the other Perris boys have yet to do anything truly disrespectful around me when I am in the Bomb Shelter, so I am pretty sure that Lany would also be safe here. :)

Rosa.. dear... sweetie.. I've umm.. been one of those dogs in the Bombshelter.. I know what happens when an attractive girl walks in after sunset.. And later in the evening, even an unattractive girl... ;):S:D
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

What? Please...tell me, what happens, Roy?

Does the woman forget how to say "no"? :P

Yeah! ..I would like to take this time to throw out the appropriate word for chopchop's last post ... ahem! ... "PIGGIE":P .... ahem.... Thank you .... Carry On.. ;)

Ummm.. in my experience.. for some reason, I think they do.. Or maybe they just would have said yes anyway.. Who knows

When a woman answers yes to the following question/comment .."DAMN you're sexy, do you know how HOT you are"? ... does not indicate she wants anything to do with you.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Ummm.. in my experience.. for some reason, I think they do.. Or maybe they just would have said yes anyway.. Who knows

When a woman answers yes to the following question/comment .."DAMN you're sexy, do you know how HOT you are"? ... does not indicate she wants anything to do with you.

LMAO! :D

Ahhh.. didn't realize that was the question we were discussing.. :P
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

LMAO!

???

What's the "Question"?:D

The question was "What do women say to chopchop when he asks them if they want him to get lost?" ... and chopchops answer was "they say YES" ... :D

[The question was "What do women say to chopchop when he asks them if they want him to get lost?" ... and chopchops answer was "they say YES" ... :D

Is that what you keep saying.. "Yes.. Oh, yes! Oh,, yes!!! YES!! YES!! YES!!" to?? Damn, I should get a clue..:S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

[The question was "What do women say to chopchop when he asks them if they want him to get lost?" ... and chopchops answer was "they say YES" ... :D

Is that what you keep saying.. "Yes.. Oh, yes! Oh,, yes!!! YES!! YES!! YES!!" to?? Damn, I should get a clue..:S

Dammit! Here I was trying to put the hate on you... and you make me all excited! :S:( ....... Stop doing that dammit! ......:D