nigel99

1am Sunday :(

It's 1am on Sunday morning and I am still working - this seriously sucks. Been here since 10am Saturday trying to get a new design working...
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

at least you didn't go out and waste money on over-priced alcohol for no reason. I just got home. I don't even want to know how much lighter my wallet is...
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

WOW.. 1 Am and still working.. that sucks..

I had a few friends over we par tayed.. watched DVD's and knocked back shots of Captains Rum and Goldshlager.. all washed down with a variety of good beer.. and STILL made it to the DZ today and got in 9 jumps in the Pacific NorthWET and we consumed massive qauntities of dead animla parts:)
TODAY FREAKIN RAWKED

1:47 AM and I'm studying for a final... that is at 8 am- TOMORROW...:(.. procrastination sucks...

I feel your pain....:S

heh, I got.. about 30 hours left and then finals are ALL over.. and life will be better.... YAY!

What kind of a design are you working on?... besides a new one...:P

Sarah:ph34r: