sneaky

Sciatic Nerve Injury

Ok Guys.... quick rundown... Pinched my Sciatic nerve 2 weeks ago... thought I broke the back ,had medical and xrays in hospital and was diagnosed as said...Back bone structure and tissue is normal.... been on strong Anti Inflammatory and Muscle relaxants plus pain killers.... also attended 2 sess`of Acupunture... But after the second ( today ) felt really bad... leg is in agony like terrible cramps but I have flexibility.Affects my temperament big style... had a go at a shop assistant for taking to long with my bill as the leg was killing me....normally I am subtle to sarcasm from women but this one pissed me off....>:(

My question.... is this ever gonna F**king ease up !!!! what am I gonna do ?? I feel a massive improvement but walking is a MF and dont even mention the getting up in the mornings shit !!!

HELP ME FELLOW BROS AND GALS !! WHAT CAN i DO ?? B|

I feel your pain... been there. It sucks.

Take the meds and sleep. When you wake up, take more meds and sleep some more. Don't get up if you don't have to.

Have you tried ice and/or heat on it?

It'll get better. Try not to kill anything in the meantime. :ph34r:

JC:

How'd it happen? I went through something similar on my 13th jump.

The story is told on my website
if you want to check it out.

My hamstring was torn and sciatic nerve damaged. There were lots of sleepless nights and shooting pains. Over a year passed before I jumped again. There's still no feeling on one side of my right foot,
and it's not easy to run.

This probably doesn't help you feel any better ... but I wish it did. Be assured there's someone who knows what you're going through! I thought I'd died in that jump and went directly to Hell.

Hang in there man, it's gonna get better. Just give it time.

I`ll have a look at the others..... It started after a bad Tandem landing.... I work in skydiving for the summer and I dont need this bollox now.It is a pain I have never felt before... like severe cramp down the right leg with fire as well.I can hardly walk and feel like just cutting the leg off!!!

Thanks guys.... I`ll let you know when it gets better

My last bout took about 4-6 weeks to fully heal. I wanted to die every time I moved. God did it suck. A buddy gave a presciption patch that helped alot. Some sort of "caine." Ask your doctor about it. My buddy had it prescribed after back surgery and had some spares.