Kris

I'm. In. Love.

The other gear will be my jeans and

Give these guys a look then:
http://www.dragginjeans.com/

Be equally as stylish and a have a bit more than "minimum protection on the bottom half. " ;)

I have a pair of those - they work pretty nice. Comfy, well made, and they don't look too bad..

Honestly, as much as I love motorcycles, rice-burners on more than a 150 mile trip aren't the most comfy things on the planet.

You sissy. Get bar risers, a MP3 player, and a throttle lock. You'll be fine. You have to stop about every 150 for gas anyway.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Well, in an effort to steal a a quick ride on Kris' new love interest Pam and I went to his house, snuck in to his garage to steal the little thing and take it for a ride. Imagine our confusion when it wasn't in the garage. Hmmm... My curiosity started to get the best of me, surely Kris isn't one us few "really cool" people who keep their bikes in the house, I had to know! So, with very little effort we managed to jimmy the deadbolt on his backdoor (dude, you really need to get that replaced), and went inside. It was obvious by the fog-horn sounds and the Cargo ships parked in the front lawn that Kris was fast asleep. We quietly tip-toed through the house, slowly opened the bedroom door, and shot milk out our noses (I hadn't even had milk that day) from laughing so hard at what we saw!!!:D:D HeHe

blues!
Merrick

:D:D:D:D:D

I hope the muffler had cooled down before he attempted insertion.

It was obvious by........the Cargo ships parked in the front lawn that Kris was fast asleep.

That there's good 'ritin'. :)
Nice bike, Kris....but it looks better in your driveway. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."