skyesspot

AFF Question

Did you start yet? Go to it and rock on!

Joe
PS- Enjoy it...its awesome!
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Well? Did you jump?

Skye's at her other job, or is that other other job, or.. NM

The winds never got below 20 so she didn't get to go :(

At least this gives me time to find the right journal for her
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Will be in seattle on tuesday!

so are you going to bring me back a souvenier (SP) from Seattle???
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Wow Lummy, you know I usually only bring gifts back for those special ladies in my life, so I can't promise anything. But then again, you sure do have purdy lips. :P

Ahem.... I'm a special lady in your life! :) ... Well, I'm a lady.. well most of the time I'm a lady!.. well, I am in your life! ... Well, we talk on the phone and talk online and see eachother at the dropzone.... well, at least I'm special... not the special you are thinking of Geno! ... :S:| ... well, I do take plenty of pictures of you under canopy! ... So I am one of your damn special ladies!! .. Damn you!!... Now you got me all flustered!!!... Bring me my damn gift, dammit!! .. >:( ...... :D:)

uhmmmm uhmmmm......

checkin yahoo no
checkin illuminatedskye nope
checkin work this is depressing
checkin the other 5 JUST in case sigh..

Well the Byron winds did me in. [:/] I woke up and there was no wind at home, but got to the dropzone and they were gusting away.

I got as far as suited up and 20 feet from the plane when I got benched for wind yesterday. 30 minutes later (cessna) the tandem group landed in some rather gusty 20+ winds. Two weeks ago I was one jump away from being done with the AFF sequence. Now I'm going to have 27 days in between. Here's hoping Memorial weekend is a calm one.

Ahem.... I'm a special lady in your life! :) ...

Why yes, you are a very special lady. :P So I dunno what seattle's known for. Should I get you some flannel?

No dude! ... I Wanna Sexy Nighty with a picture of the needle tower on it! >:(:):D

I Wanna Sexy Nighty with a picture of the needle tower on it!

not gonna touch that one... nope.....

BTW, thanks for the pics Lany