tunaplanet

True Lies

Sitting here watching True Lies. Every time I see this movie I laugh so hard. It has some great lines in it. Tom Arnold is one funny bastard. Wouldn't have been as funny with anyone else.

What's really funny was that I seldom watched television, so I had no idea who Tom Arnold was when I first saw "True Lies". All I knew was that the actor had a fun character, a good persona and some great lines, and was an excellent foil for Arnie.

All through the picture, I kept asking myself, "Where did Cameron get this guy? He's fabulous! How come I haven't seen or heard him before this?" :D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing like a FULLY DEVELOPED HUMAN FEMALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one who knows how to make love. I have only found 2 or 3 women under the age of 30 who are any good.

I agree 100%.

This may be true, but I'm not convinced this is a complete study. I think more testing needs to be done.;)

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

And one who knows how to make love. I have only found 2 or 3 women under the age of 30 who are any good.
I agree 100%.

Sounds like a challenge to all the 20something hotties out there! OK ladies go home tonight and prove Ivan wrong.

the best part is Jamie Lee's LEGS and boobs.

Yuck! Jamie Lee Curtis is gross!

Your taste in women is as poor as your taste in politics.:P

heh >:( :D

mh

Your taste in women is as poor as your taste in politics.

At least it is mytaste, not someone elses tastes than were brainwashed into me!
The funny thing about this tread is, my opinion of Jamie Lee has been the same, long before True Lies. That scene really grossed me out and I don't gross easy.

I'll grant you that...but as a woman, I thought that she playing the mousy-housewife then made to portray an instant-hooker (what do you add??? hot water???) type is funny.
You're entilted to your opinion, and as a woman I will say she was HOT till she fell on the floor...HYSTERICAL, even the Governoator dropped his tape recorder~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

aaah Aliens.. awesome all time classic for me is that...

It's been 25 years since the first picture was released...!!!

Wanna see it again in a new, fun and different way? Watch the DVD with the active commentary by Ridley Scott running over the dialogue - man, that was great!!! B|

mh