Marz

Packing your rig

The biggest thing is that packers aren't fast enough. Although most can easily beat my 8 minutes, most are packing for multiple people and there's enough back log to cause me to make fewer jumps.

I've met a few rude as fuck packers. They've staked out a little claim on the packing mats, (with no tape line, or any visual indicator) and whine and bark like little bitches if you invade their space. One guy- I wanted to stomp on his neck when he was face down compressing the air out of a canopy. Little Fuqur...

But I don't use packers because 1-I got slammed on a packer's opening once, and 2-I'm a cheap bastard.

Didn't vote.

I pack my own rig, but I am also a packer. Firsthand experience says that the majority of packers don't get into it for fun, they are either asked to pack or are driven by money. Me, I don't have the money to jump, so packing was a way for me to stay at the DZ and learn. Plus, the tandem masters love ya for it...

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire