skymama

Nicole Kidman can't get a date

Nicole Kidman said in an interview that since she's 37 and has 2 kids that men aren't exactly beating a path to her door. She's one of the most beautiful and richest women in the world and can't get a date. If she can't, then I'm definitely giving up! :S

How about you guys. Given the chance, would you date Nicole Kidman?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nah - I like these hot South Florida Soccer Mom Skychicks.:):P

Yeah - I'd have to get to know her first though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nicole Kidman said in an interview that since she's 37 and has 2 kids that men aren't exactly beating a path to her door. She's one of the most beautiful and richest women in the world and can't get a date. If she can't, then I'm definitely giving up!

OMG, that's my problem. I'm way over 37 and I have two male teenagers.

What's the world coming too?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

If certain criteria were met, I'd date her in heartbeat.. But she'd have to pay :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Sorry,,She may be rich,good looking ,yes, but no way on the "most beautiful " list. There are way to many with killer smiles, a killer smile replaces rich and all that,,,speaking of which,,you have a killer smile ;-)

wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

How much does the 2 kids play into whether you all would date her or not?

(Thanks for the compliment :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm guessing that the number of guys willing to date her is far larger than the number of guys she'd be willing to date.

If she's having a problem -- it's all on her side. She needs to lower her standards.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

They wouldn't - I love kids - and my daughter would have a blast at all the publicity events. (she like sthat kind of thing.):)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

How much does the 2 kids play into whether you all would date her or not?

(Thanks for the compliment :)

The kids actually dont mean anything to me. As a man, if you like the package you have to take the baggage. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

She needs to lower her standards.

That's what my friends tell me. But, they are my standards and I'm staying with them. Nothing is too good for me:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

EDITED****ADOPTED KIDS ARE NOT TROPHY'S and I WILL NEVER EVER CALL THEM THAT AGAIN....****

Besides that isn't she a scientologist like her ex hubby? Not that there is anything wrong with that if you are one just to weird for me and thats saying ALOT!:ph34r:

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

She needs to lower her standards.

That's what my friends tell me. But, they are my standards and I'm staying with them. Nothing is too good for me:ph34r:

Kids don't have anything to do with it. They arn't "Hers" anyway right? They are adopted.. Kinda like trophy's.

I think adoptive parents will tell you that they love the children they adopted just as they would their own. She said part of the problem was that she takes her kids everywhere with her and that they are a huge part of her life.

Besides that isn't she a scientologist like her ex hubby?

I don't think so...I think that was one of the issues they had between them.

Is it intimidating for a man to date someone who Tom Cruise was married to?

It all depends on how desperate you REALLY are.....some people will date a hole in the wall :D

I guess I'll date her if I HAVE to. Can you give me her number now?

Nick.

Those who dance, are cosidered insane by those who can't hear the music.

Kids don't have anything to do with it. They arn't "Hers" anyway right? They are adopted.. Kinda like trophy's.

Ok. Now THAT is offensive. Adopted kids are just as much their parents children as biological kids, emotionally speaking. My brother and I were adopted, and I don't think there's any way our parents could love us more. We're definitely their kids, and I'd be willing to bet my folks would take issue with anyone saying otherwise.

oh... According to BBC reports, Nicole left scientology after her divorce.

PS- An apostrophe does not mean "Look out! Here comes an S!"

I know MOST adoptive parents feel that way but when a Hollywood couple does it I am a bit cynical.
EDITED******ADOPTED KIDS ARE NOT TROPHY'S and I WILL NEVER EVER CALL THEM THAT AGAIN....****
I wouldn't be intimidated and I am probably being judgemental of someone I really have no clue about, but at this point in my life from what I do know... nope not for me.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

They arn't "Hers" anyway right? They are adopted..

My parents would kick your ass for saying that. I have the guarentee of knowing my parents wanted me more than anything in the world and they had to give up a lot to get me.

I might have been someone accident, but I was their miracle.
Fly it like you stole it!

You are a hottie...

Thanks, but Nicole is considered a hottie too. That's what I was curious about, whether it was her age, the kids or whatever reason you all would think it would be that she can't get a date.