StearmanR985

Ah Byron...A great DZ!!

You guys already know this over there but I am saying it anyway. You guys are great!! I had a wonderful time Saturday and it was good to finally put faces to these DZ.com names.

Let's see if I can remember...ChopChop, Roysplaything (didn't actually meet but great photo taking), Hookit, Cornholio, Deuce, Gravitygirl, Tallguy and a few others I am sure...

Great manifesting too!! Being from Lodi I am not used to accurate time calls (over here 15 minutes could mean anything from 2 to 30 minutes) and NOT having to wait two hours for a load, that was cool too. :D Oh yeah, love the 14+ K you get too on every load.

Hey, I left some wine on the counter and in the 'fridge, make sure someone enjoys it!

I'll be back for some more fun very soon.

Jeff

Damn, how could I forget Iwan....sorry.

Roysplaything (didn't actually meet but great photo taking),

ummm... knock, knock.. :S anybody home.. I do believe Roy finally introduced us as we were gathered around the computer watching my slide show.. :):):D;)B|
Nice to meet you too! ;)

It was great meeting you too Jeffrey.. Please come back anytime.. Safe, friendly jumpers are always welcome.. ;)

And umm.. JP.. I think Lany is going to give you a spanking for posting that pic! :D
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

And umm.. JP.. I think Lany is going to give you a spanking for posting that pic!

Why? Too many clothes?

Na! The clothes are fine.. I just look like an idiot thats all. Don't worry J.P., I will not try to give you a spanking. ;)
... On the other hand, Hookitt's smarty pants comment has required him to be prepared for one. :S:);)

Wait a minute, a couple of days ago you were whining "gottabuy a house! gotta sell my gear!" NOW you're down there jumping with THOSE guys? The whole thing was just a ruse so we would'nt miss you at Lodi was'nt it? Brat...;):)B|:o:D

Well... he didn't want to make you guys feel bad.. He is a Byron jumper through and through.. He's got the love.. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hey Shawn!!!

Not to worry, both I and Lorrie will be at the Lodi boogie this Saturday. And I KNOW how much you are looking forward to seeing HER....;) Take good care of her when I ditch her again. :):ph34r::D

Jeff

AND to the REST of YOU;

Okay plaything, maybe I do remember meeting ya at the computer...How could I have forgotten, silly me. :S

HOOKITT That better? Don't forget to get a hold of me next time you go for a climb.

Did someone label me a safe jumper? B| Hmm, never heard that one before. :D

See ya guys next time..providing this house buying doesn't kill me first. [:/]

Jeff

Yeah! and where else can you get great pictures of yourself around a dropzone? ... Byron dropzone has the best ground photographer ever! :):$;):D

I wouldn't know anything about this..... :);)

Glad to have you out Stearman. Come back again real soon!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

WHATEVER!!!! >:( CHEATER.....Where's my Zin?

We had fun without you last weekend anyway! :P

Glad to see your coming home (Lodi) on Saturday to jump with us...:$..maybe we'll let you on our load :o:o:o:o:o..........B|

Ouch baby, very ouch.

Uh, if all goes well we are supposed to bottle our '02 Lodi Zin next week.

Won't you let me on your jump please? You know you need someone that can screw it up for ya!! :D

Jeff