AggieDave

Who's going to Skyfest?

Dave... you forgot Queen B....go edit before she see it so you can do tandems this weekend..;)

We may have to organize a special SCR with very experienced jumpers and me as Queen B's tandem instructor.

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Okay, I can slow down a tad. I won't demand so many points on one skydive:ph34r:

The whole idea of me being on that jump is to be able to pour:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks Dave!

Just an old beat up Z1 I found in a bucket in the back of the SDD gearstore closet.

Yep. A little paint... a little shoegoo... an old college bud that can paint like a muthah... who still owes me money from like 10 years ago... and is crashing on my couch in-between jobs for a couple months... lol... you know... same old story. :P:)
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

New list. It needs to be bigger.
There are sign-up lists all over the place at Spaceland and on the skyfest website for fun things to do.

AggieDave
RedAssSkychic
tspillers
QueenBee
mfdammit
PLF
Turtlespeed
SarahC07
Chivo
Flypunk
Flyangel2
melstarr
volo
allisonjr
laurel
julie
flysister
cheneyneel
donna
eduardo
dale
gabey
wmw999
skip
voodew1
Professor
yardhippie (you'd better)
aero04
brits17
ZoneRat

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'll be there!

Here's a couple fav moments from Skyfest last year.:)

All right you rat, thats the pic's I have been trying to get from you. Lets see this SkyFest will be ONE YEAR since I have asked for them???
Your registration just went up:)Yes I like that helmet as well.;)

How in the world could you let this coolness fall off the first page? For shame, for shame!

"Face to the north maggots! Do you know why we face the north?"

Whoop! I'm motivated, this is going to be a cool boogie and one hell of an SCR ceremony.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

How in the world could you let this coolness fall off the first page? For shame, for shame!

"Face to the north maggots! Do you know why we face the north?"

Whoop! I'm motivated, this is going to be a cool boogie and one hell of an SCR ceremony.

[mob voice] TO THE NORTH [ /mob voice]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How in the world could you let this coolness fall off the first page

dave it was on my first page.. butthen againi have it set to diaplay 90 threads per page

Prize info. $25,000.00 worth of prizes. SkyFest does the raffle a little different than most, you will have the opportunity to choose what prize you want to win. There will be $5.00 and $10.00 prize buckets. We will have Block Raffle Tickets available to purchase, thus getting more chances to win.
We have 4 really cool SkyFest logo altimeters to give away.
All proceeds go the the Jerry Schrimsher Skydiving Scholarship Fund (JSF).
So bring you money rain or shine there will be plenty of activities.
For more info on prizes go to
http://www.skyfestboogie.com/prizes.html

BAM! This boogie is going to be badass! BAM!

Hey Dave! I know that we have s...load of events going on already, but I bet we can find the time to do a DZ.com Dive.
How many do you think we could get?
Who is interested?
Or does this need to be done at another time?
BTW we now have a 16 way for the Second Generation Skydivers, I think that is incredible!

We may have to organize a special SCR with very experienced jumpers and me as Queen B's tandem instructor.

Hey Todd, where you at on the Tandem #? Can you tell if the SCR will be at SkyFest yet or not?

Kinda curious, I have 1199 and not sure what to do for 1200.

Damn its just a few days away, hope every one is ready, hell hope I am ready.

Unless something weird happens this coming weekend with our twin turbine coming back, then it will be at Skyfest regardless of my tandem #. I think I am at tandem #960 or so. Kathy is keeping track for me.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.