sunshine

I just got drunk dialed

A totally hot skyboy just DDed me. What a way to end the day. Now i can fall asleep with a smile on my face. :)
Oh, and thanks to a certain someone for giving him my number.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

A totally hot skyboy just DDed me. What a way to end the day. Now i can fall asleep with a smile on my face. :)
Oh, and thanks to a certain someone for giving him my number.

Lucky...I haven't gotten drunk dialed in a while...:S...

~R+R:)...PM for requests...:oB|...:P...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I don't have to drunk dial anymore, just easier to drunk post, and you can go back the next day and see what you said. But can be embarassing, like if you post on a vagina thread. LOL. I'd have never even opened that thread much less posted if I hadn't been drinking. Oh well, I'm sure I've done more embarassing things, though can't think of any off hand.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

oh c'mon Evelyn, my v post was fun for the whole family.
Glad you were a fun(ny) part
of it. So have some more wine. ha

Glad I could provide some entertainment. I've got something even funnier. We were dirt diving a jump and at one point I had to take a leg grip of another skydiver and I was looking at the grip before taking it, so the LO said "no, look at me, his grip will be there and you just reach down and take it". So we went through it again and I didn't look this time just reached for his grip, but was reaching for his front leg instead of his back leg and didn't feel the grip so ran my hand up his leg and found something else. Everyone started laughing and the LO said "okay, maybe you should look at the grip out of the corner of your eye". The guy whose grip I was supposed to take just had this funny smirk on his face and said "can we try that part again?"

oh c'mon Evelyn, my v post was fun for the whole family.
Glad you were a fun(ny) part
of it. So have some more wine. ha

Glad I could provide some entertainment. I've got something even funnier. We were dirt diving a jump and at one point I had to take a leg grip of another skydiver and I was looking at the grip before taking it, so the LO said "no, look at me, his grip will be there and you just reach down and take it". So we went through it again and I didn't look this time just reached for his grip, but was reaching for his front leg instead of his back leg and didn't feel the grip so ran my hand up his leg and found something else. Everyone started laughing and the LO said "okay, maybe you should look at the grip out of the corner of your eye". The guy whose grip I was supposed to take just had this funny smirk on his face and said "can we try that part again?"

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D I'll bet he wanted to try that again, and again, and again...Until you got it juuuuuuuuuuuust right...:D

~R+R;):P...That's awesome!!!:ph34r:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I didn't look this time just reached for his grip, but was reaching for his front leg instead of his back leg and didn't feel the grip so ran my hand up his leg and found something else.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Evelyn, don't feel bad. You know most belly flyers that I know have felt up and have been felt up, too, "accidentally". (Um...where's Dom? Lol.) At least, that is our story...and we're sticking to it!!! :$ :P B|

I didn't look this time just reached for his grip, but was reaching for his front leg instead of his back leg and didn't feel the grip so ran my hand up his leg and found something else.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Evelyn, don't feel bad. You know most belly flyers that I know have felt up and have been felt up, too, "accidentally". (Um...where's Dom? Lol.) At least, that is our story...and we're sticking to it!!! :$ :P B|

I've flown with Dom twice in the tunnel and he has yet to grab my ass. Oh well. something to look forward to ;)