kansasskydiver

Going to be in FL 21-29th wanna jump?!?!?!?

I'm leaving EARLY (545am sucks) Wed morning for Naples and will be there till the 29th. Going to have a rental car and another buddie to jump with and we're looking for DZ's and Dizzie.commers to jump with and party with.

Who wanna jump and when and where!!!

Lemme know dufas

Chris
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Naples is a good haul from most DZs, at least the big ones. ZHills is a good3 hours from there, Lake Wales about the same. Sebastian would be 4 hours or so, and Deland is kinda in the opposite corner of the state....

I'll be Orlando Friday evening, the rest of the weekend is relative work with the parents. Galen and I have some tunnel time Saturday afternoon.

__

Yeah I know Naples is about 4 hours from anywhere, but we'll be taking a rental car and have all the time in the world. I too am doing RW with the family (9 of them) but it's not that often that I get to see them seeing as they're from Brasil. 8 days is more than enough time with the fam, so 3-5 will be use for skydiving, Orlando and the tunnel hehehehe;)
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Go everywhere else until the 29th, then extend your trip and come to Sebastian on the 30th through the 1st for the Last Dance at Casa Waller (see events forum for details B|).

There'll be at least a couple dz.commer's there...

huh.... interesting.... ;) B|
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Chris! I will jump with you man!B|
All with the final interview in Chicago went very well yesterday and they're ready to rock and roll by August 1 (I know, I know..Rantoul - I'll still be there based on stupid blackmail:$) with my "home study" portion. YAY! C-Ya Soon!