D22369

misplaced friend.....

Hey all, I am trying to locate a friend of mine that has re-married and has a different last name (that I dont remember)

I have moved since the last time we spoke and lost her number during the move.

Her only relative I knew was her grandma and she passed on a year ago.....

She has lived in Montana for the last several years and without her current last name I am stumped......

I have thought about hiring a PI, but figure that would cost major dinero....

anyone with any other ideas?

Thanks;
Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

you could call the county she lives in, or the county she got married in to find out how to obtain the records.

They'll generally send you to the library unless on the off chance you get a hold of the government employee that actually gives a hoot and is willing to help.
-----
~~~Michael

im currently using ussearch.com to help me find my sister who was given up for adoption. thats probably a more extensive search then what you're looking for...but ive had positive results working with them. they have other search programs that would fit your needs, and i bet it would be cheaper then a PI....

good luck in your search though, whatever way you choose to go about it!
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

Her only relative I knew was her grandma and she passed on a year ago..... 

She has lived in Montana for the last several years

pretty self explanitory, I think

If you were really good friends, then you probably knew her family or some of her other friends. Call them.

We are talking about 3 years she has lived in Montana, we really didnt have mutual friends other than mine,

Perhaps I am taking your response incorrectly, your "If you were" sentence sounds sarcastic,

you really should read the whole post, because in plain english it says:
Her only relative I knew was her grandma and she passed on a year ago

Roy

We are talking about 3 years she has lived in Montana, we really didnt have mutual friends other than mine,

Perhaps I am taking your response incorrectly, your "If you were" sentence sounds sarcastic,

you really should read the whole post, because in plain english it says:

Her only relative I knew was her grandma and she passed on a year ago

Ok, I went over it very carefully. At no point does it mention that all her friends passed on, does it?

When she lived nearby you, did she have friends? I repeat, if you were good friends, then you probably got to meet her friends.

If she had friends locally, she may have stayed in contact over the years. I wasn't being sarcastic, that is the way I would do it. I can find out about many people through common friends who still live in the area.

If you were just a wishful wannabe stalker, then she probably didn't introduce you to her friends. Clear enough?

If you were just a wishful wannabe stalker, then she probably didn't introduce you to her friends. Clear enough? ***

Crystal........

you had nothing to add to the discussion, but felt you had to pop in...... and yes, I did meet some of her friends on several occasions, but as they came to my house, and I never paid attention to last names its kinda hard to play detective, get it yet?

Roy