wlie

Thong-wearing men arrested at Wal-Mart

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/apfeature_story.asp?category=1120&slug=Thongs%20Wal%20Mart

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. -- Two men who were arrested for walking through a Wal-Mart while wearing women's thong underwear blamed the stunt on a "triple-dog dare," authorities said.

The men, ages 35 and 36, bought two pair of underwear at the store Tuesday, went into a bathroom and came out wearing only the thongs and T-shirts, police said.

Witnesses said the men walked through the store and out to their car.

Police caught the men in the parking lot, and reviewed a surveillance tape before arresting them for public indecency and disorderly conduct.

When asked why they were wearing thong underwear, one of the men said a friend "triple-dog dared" them. They will not be prosecuted, authorities said.

They will however be hung by their balls over a crocodile pit>:(
My other ride is the relative wind.

Saw that on Fark earlier. Funny story, really! It also shows that sometimes the police have a sense of humor as well. A good slap on the wrist with the known that they will be hit down hard by the law if they pull something like this again and everyone goes on their way.

Spirit of the law and the letter of the law, sometimes the spirit wins out.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

But when someone triple dog dares you?! You gots ta do what ya gots ta do

I triple-dog-dare ya to do all of your instructional jumps this weekend butt-ass-nekid!

>:(:P

But when someone triple dog dares you?! You gots ta do what ya gots ta do

I triple-dog-dare ya to do all of your instructional jumps this weekend butt-ass-nekid!

>:(:P

I think it's going to be one very quiet weekend at Hollister:D
My other ride is the relative wind.

Well here I was laughing at my desk and one of the employees from Europe asked what was so funny about guys in thongs?
He offered that guys do that all the time in Europe. So I told him to feel free to wear a thong to the office tomorrw! Bwahhhhh *cough* *cough* sputter...

He offered that guys do that all the time in Europe. So I told him to feel free to wear a thong to the office tomorrw! Bwahhhhh *cough* *cough* sputter...

Holy shit that would be funny! If that happens, get some pics, that'd be a good laugh tomorrow.

Desk, employees? Don't you still live at SD AZ doing the cool jumping thing?

Don't you still live at SD AZ doing the cool jumping thing?

Umm yes I do...but I've also moved up in the food chain;)

Airspeed came over to congratulate me one day....I told them I didn't know if they should congratulate me...or start throwing rocks! LOL

Holy shit that would be funny! If that happens, get some pics, that'd be a good laugh tomorrow

Gosh I wonder if that would constitute harrassment.:)

Inifiniti dare... I shudder at the thought of being infiniti dared.>:( I would jump nekid but I highly doubt the customers would be that keen on it. There was that thread that had the pics of the male bikini thong that almost burned my eyes out. I wonder why it's cool in europe and not in the states?