watchdog2

I had an anal sex proposal recently.....

Remember that girl that I was banging in my truck? Well, for one moment, she stopped bouncing up and down, looked me in the eye and said, "Do me up the ass..."...I was like, "Uhhhhhh...." So I didn't.......I admit it....I am kinky but am a virgin to anal sex. That's just risky territory for me. What do you think? (any tips/suggestions)

Remember that girl that I was banging in my truck? Well, for one moment, she stopped bouncing up and down, looked me in the eye and said, "Do me up the ass..."...I was like, "Uhhhhhh...." So I didn't.......I admit it....I am kinky but am a virgin to anal sex with a woman. That's just ricky territory for me. What do you think? (any tips/suggestions)

You know what man...you bring a whole new meaning to up the ass without lube...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Try it with a guy first so you won't have to worry about forming an emotional attachment and can explore what anal sex has to offer first.

LoL...I love you Val...:D:ph34r::D...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Try it with a guy first so you won't have to worry about forming an emotional attachment and can explore what anal sex has to offer first.

Well, according to the first version of his post, before he edited it, he's a "virgin to anal sex with a women" so sorry Val, aparently your advice doesn't apply since he has already.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Val - Didn't you read his post. He SAID:

I am kinky but am a virgin to anal sex with a woman. That's just ricky territory for me.

:D

Now that's what I call a Freudian SlipB|

Who were ya thinkin' of Travis - Ricky Martin, or Ricky Lake?

Action©Sports

Val - Didn't you read his post. He SAID:

I am kinky but am a virgin to anal sex with a woman. That's just ricky territory for me.

:D

Now that's what I call a Freudian SlipB|

Who were ya thinkin' of Travis - Ricky Martin, or Ricky Lake?

OK...I corrected it....but that was funny.....

Remember that girl that I was banging in my truck? Well, for one moment, she stopped bouncing up and down, looked me in the eye and said, "Do me up the ass..."...I was like, "Uhhhhhh...." So I didn't.......I admit it....I am kinky but am a virgin to anal sex. That's just ricky territory for me. What do you think? (any tips/suggestions)

What do I think?
1. Troll
2. Chicken shit
3. Tips/suggestions? If you aren't from the ghetto, and never been to the ghetto, and are afraid of the ghetto, don't come to the ghetto.

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

Well, according to the first version of his post, before he edited it, he's a "virgin to anal sex with a women" so sorry Val, aparently your advice doesn't apply since he has already.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AD, you just made water go down the wrong pipe! That was funny!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

LOL! Good one, Val! Way to feed the troll...:DB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."