mailin

Send me your lame, your destitude, but send crutches first

Yep, I'm a lame duck today. Had surgery on my right leg and the drugs haven't worn off yet so I'm feelin' fine! :D

But...they sent me home without crutches but told me to stay off that foot! OK, I live on the second floor - it was mighty interesting getting into the house LOL :D

I just have to hope I don't have to use the bathroom between now and 6 PM (when Mom comes with some crutches for me), which is unlikely. I'll just have to crawl around on the floor :D

Oh boy, if any of you were here you would get such a good laugh at my expense. But since you're not here, I'll laugh at me for you :D

I'm sure there are quite a few of you who have crutches, so send 'em via email my way ;)

Jen
Arianna Frances

Thanks Kel! Yep, so far so good. My uncle came down from Boston to stay with me and he's been my personal slave, which is funny.

I gotta tell you, I wish I had an actual career at the hospital I work at and wasn't leaving in about 4 weeks - the residents in the OR are beautiful specimens of the male form. I wish one of them came home with me to be my personal slave ;):)

:D

Jen
Arianna Frances

I was trying to find a better one, but I'm at work and kept hitting the firewall... ;)

Hope your leg heals fast...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

ok, that may be the case.... but since you know so much on the subject....

there must be a story behind knowing how the dress was latex... which would be easier to get on than rubber! Especially in the summer! :):D

Jen
Arianna Frances