TomAiello

How often do you _not_ hit the "post" button?

I don't post most of the replies I type out. I guess its cause I fell like I need to make a few more jumps before anyone would be interesting in anything I wrote.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Yep. Every now and then, it's just not a good idea to post what I'm thinking. Happens more in the Corner than in other forums.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I wake up, as if from a trance. I gather myself and have a look around. No, this certainly wasn't sleep. It didn't bring with it the dull ache of morning that my overly firm mattress affords me; it was something else altogether. Where was I? How did I end up here? I needed some kind of reference. Something rooted that could help me piece together the events of the last few hours.

But maybe it had been longer than that. I know who I am, and I can rattle off all sorts of information I've acquired over the years, but this could be any time, any month... or even any year. How long had I been out? Do I have a job? Has any family been trying to find me?

Wait... A computer. I'm sitting at a computer, but judging by this room I don't think I'm at work. Let's see, what was I doing...

Interesting, it looks like I was typing something but it wasn't finished. I suppose my best bet would be to post it and see if I can find any clues in the responses I get.

Good advice alround, works as well with emails, and any other form of written comms; sometimes it feels good just to write it down and blow it out of your system, leave it for a while then delete it and start again in a less combative frame of mind. I've avoided getting fired so many times by doing this with emails to my boss.....Just a shame you dont get an chance to edit spoken conversations, but thats another story:P

Experience is a series of non-fatal errors.