Stacy

CONGRATULATIONS Kris & Val!

Actually, I believe it was you who asked me, hon.B|

I can hang out with ya, even if you are one of those "RW" girls.;)

Rantoul was awesome this year....long post coming later.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I can hang out with ya, even if you are one of those "RW" girls

>:( What the heck is that supposed to mean? Listen, I've been flying alright in all of those weird positions that you call "stable." Just because I really know what skydiving is about doesn't mean you can discriminate against me like that!!!! That's just unfair! You know, I paid that registration fee, too! We're all the same!

Hmph!!!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

>:( What the heck is that supposed to mean? Listen, I've been flying alright in all of those weird positions that you call "stable." Just because I really know what skydiving is about doesn't mean you can discriminate against me like that!!!! That's just unfair! You know, I paid that registration fee, too! We're all the same!

Hmph!!!

Well, I call them stable to make you happy, because, let's face it, you fly like a potato chip. But it's okay, it was all in fun, no need to get angsty about it.

Besides, coaching can do marvelous things with people these days.....I'll even go on some RW with you, once you're done. :)
And you didn't pay the reg fee, we scored you a wrist band. I see I'll be the one earning in this relationship. So, that's about $500 a month just in beer, right?:ph34r:

we scored you a wrist band.

No, that was last year. ;) I can't believe I would be with someone who can't even keep their years straight! :P

Besides, coaching can do marvelous things with people these days.....I'll even go on some RW with you, once you're done.

I would just get coaching from you, but it's not like you have a camera on your helmet....I'll just have to be a camera whore to someone else then until you get your act together and get what I really want! :ph34r::)

No, that was last year. ;) I can't believe I would be with someone who can't even keep their years straight! :P

Well, I'm offering to be with a blonde. See? We're both making sacrifices.:D

I would just get coaching from you, but it's not like you have a camera on your helmet....I'll just have to be a camera whore to someone else then until you get your act together and get what I really want! :ph34r::)

My camera helmet was sitting on the table behind you in the tent. It's okay that you're not a person who notices details.:)

budweiser? i thought val liked that sam smith oatmeal stout? aren't you the one marryign her?

Well, if you look in the pic, she *is* wearing a NASCAR cap. She's more redneck than she'd like to believe. At least she isn't down to chugging Boone's Farm out of a beer bong yet. Sheesh.B|

She's more redneck than she'd like to believe.

:D That's not a Nascar hat! That's a Tony Stewart hat! I'm a supporter of people from Indiana being rich!!!

It's okay that you're not a person who notices details

Oh! I'm sorry! That must've been the other...oh wait! Umm...yeah...uh...gotta go to bed!

:D That's not a Nascar hat! That's a Tony Stewart hat! I'm a supporter of people from Indiana being rich!!!

Even worse....sigh...yeah, this wedding is sooooo off.:ph34r:

I just need to find a non-blonde birdbabe to shack up with now.:P

In all seriousness to everyone else, this was a continuation of a joking discussion had by Val and I at Rantoulio.

This has been a test of the Emergency Sarcasm System. Had an actual engagement taken place between Val and myself, alarms would have sounded, cats & dogs would be sleeping together, and the gates of Hades would have opened.

B|

Val will be regged at Budweiser and Fredericks

No no no....Good Vibes #1 is my supplier of all my fetish needs.....Who needs Fredericks when you've got Aimee??? B|

Wow....I love finding my name and vibes in the same sentance!!! Hey Hey, the hook up is coming!!!!!

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

...Val and I at Rantoulio.

Ummmm, I am thinking this may be the name of their first born. :D

:D:D:DRantoulio Rodrigus:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OOoh, ooh...Val, I wanna be a bride's maid!!!!!!!!:D:ph34r::D

Val, I still can't get the video of you on Clay's bike out of my head...I still crack up when I look at your avatar!!!!!!:D:D:D

~R+R:)...Kris has kissable cheeks...:$...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...