chopchop

So... guess what really interests skydivers...

Alright.. so.. we got this shutterfly site so we could share our pics easily.. a cool thing on it is it tells us how many visitors each album gets.. Yup, it's got counters.. :D

Anyway.. recently Lany put up the poster she made for Bonnie for Gravity Gear for her new undies.. and well.. it's kind of surprising how much more interest there is in Lany's butt than in actual skydiving photos..:P

To put it in perspective.. our most popular album to date is the pictures of the tracking dive we did for Nathan in the freefly gallery.. 286 hits.. That is alot. A typical freefly album gets about 50.

Hybrids.. 60.

No one goes looking at my tandem pics.. well.. about 20 hits per album, same as RW.. :S

AFF, including the evaluation jumps from last week get about 40 per album..

We have some really good canopy pilots in Byron and about 55 people come each week to see what they have to offer.. under canopy..

And flight machines has been up for 2 months.. total 178 visitors..

What skydivers really do seem to like looking at is the silly stuff we do on the ground.. our around the dz albums get an average of 100 hits each..

But this shot of Lany in Bonnie's undies seems to take the cake.. Now, granted, it is a perfect ass in skimpy panties but.. it went from 15 visitors to 120 in about 6 hours.. :o ;)

So.. umm.. tell us what you'd really like on our site..:DB|;):P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

It just sounds weird when you say, "Lani in Bonnie's Panties"

I mean, if she really tried on my panties, they would just fall to her knees. You know. Without the full figured bootie that I have and all.

Now I just pictured me in her panties.... oh never mind...... :S

*hick* *up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I clicked on the picture to see lani's butt in bonnie's panties, but it prompts me to sign up, so reluctantly I did, yeah more junk in my hotmail account. After all that, the pictures aren't available.

What's with that? You blocked me didn't you :P

sorry about that, Timmae.. the link was one for when we are signed into shutterfly.. it's fixed now.. of course, if you go over to Byron, you may just be able to convince Bonnie to show you the 20 x 30 poster... ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures