Vallerina

Who wants to play with Good Vibes?

It's just a little over a week and a half to the Good Vibes Boogie! (August 27-29th)

Rbrcokflichk and I have been working up a sweat trying to make this the most fun ever! She's the VibeMaster, so she came up with the best goodie bags ever (for men and women!)

We also love the Brazilian waxings we've been getting, so we may have a special guest of our waxer giving out some gift certificates and giving the ladies an almost full Brazilian wax!!!!

I'm also setting up a challenge to see just how many men can use a vibe on a consentual female to "completion!" I have my secret plan established for it.... ;)

After the best cross country jumps ever, waxings, and giveaways, enjoy some Hot Sex with us, and tell us what you think of our Toy of the Month!

So, please, will you "come" to our Boogie? :ph34r:;)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I want to play, I want to play! But my shoulder still isn't strong enough to jump! [:/] :(

Can I still get a goodie bag?

I'm also setting up a challenge to see just how many men can use a vibe on a consentual female to "completion!" I have my secret plan established for it....

Um, does this have to be in freefall?!

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Um, does this have to be in freefall?!

It has to be a skydive (tandem masters can do some crazy things!)

Sorry, P, but once your shoulder heals, you and AM better make up for missing out!

To completion? In Freefall? Hmmm, not a lot of time.
Can we 'gear up' and dirt dive, dirt dive, and dirt dive some more first?

Oh baby don't I wish I could! Alas, I shall remain in the Great White.

One of these days I'll become a member... if you'll have me. Keep me in mind yo.

Nick
B|

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Thanks to my seasonal job being cut short...Ooooh baby, I am gonna be there!!!!!!!!B|B|B|

The Kinkmaster will be there will whips and chains on...>:(...Who wants to join me?:ph34r:...

~R+R:)....<---------Ok, that even makes me laugh...:D:D:D...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

We had a list going...where'd it go!!! Ha...

Come on gals and guys...don't be shy, there are many of you that live close enough even if you don't regurlarly jump at Hinckley. This is one of those times where you need to put on your traveling shoes and see what all the hype is about!!!

Remeber the saying that it's better to be on the groud wishing you were in the air than in the air wishing you were on the ground...WELL...this is NOT one of those things. It will be much better to be here with us in the air than wishing you were with us!!!

See ya on the 28th!!!

PM me if you need something that may have to be "ordered"!! There will be a few items on hand for y'all who left it at home...but for special items, advance notice is appreciated!!!

Aimee
GV#1 VibeMaster!!!!

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

as it sounds fun val.. i won't be able to come to the boogie....... unless you can kidnap me and explainit to my boss, that's i'll be back after the weekend is over....lol... have somefun for me.....

Do you still want the goodie bag?

Hell ya!

Hehe! I'll make yours extra special! ;) Just pm me your address! And be with us in spirit!

Wingi...your boss would understand if you told him what the actual circumstances are....lots of single women using vibrators under canopy...c'mon! :P

Wingi...your boss would understand if you told him what the actual circumstances are....lots of single women using vibrators under canopy...c'mon

true, but i'm not so sure his bos would understand though..... i could try........i'lllet ya know whathe says tommrow....lol... yes i'm actually gona ask.....

I wasn't sure if it was team Good Vibes or Good Vibrations or some other variation on the theme, but yes it was something like that.

Yes, Aimee was on Good Vibrations, but I'm not sure if that's the one you're talking about! :)

Hey Quade!!! Of course it was us....!!! :)

Good Vibrations!! We aren't all female though...it's 2 and 2. But, to get our male members in tune with their feminine side for us, competition requires EVERYONE to have on these cute little VS black thongs to go with our GV t-shirts. :o

This will make great video!!!

Yeah....I want pictures of any gals participating nationaly that weekend... Anyone doing a tribute to "Vibes Across America" and can prove it will also get a special "gift" from us!!!

BTW--anyone offended yet??!! Ha HA

See ya next weekend!!!

Yahooo......****BUMPITY BUMP BUMP HMMMMMMM***

So, ah...ya here's the news gals and guys....

Saturday is coming fast...we've got lot's of fun stuff happening, I won't reveal what's in the goodie bags for you to play with, but batteries are included!!! There are also goinging to be raffle prizes for ANYONE that day, you don't have to be playing in the sky to go for some raffles....$2.00 each for the tickets, but the prizes will be SO well worth it!!!

I hope we have NICE and LONG cross country rides...and SHORT and QUICK freefalls!!!

Can't wait to see ya there!!!!

I've got stuff coming for sale also...PM me for a list or to request something specific since I won't have the full deal. (can anyone say butterfly??)

***My apologies to anyone whom I've offended by the above statements, comments or by just being me.

***My apologies to anyone whom I've offended by the above statements, comments or by just being me.

Haha. :D

Anyhoo, i plan on buying a new toy. Mine is worn out from over use. Time for a new pretty pink one!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!