Dumpster

Doing Jamaica!!

Five days - four nights - Jamaica - (Sandals Negril) - for myself and one lucky lady.

Not until September, but it gives us something to look forward to all summer.

Warm beaches and gallons of Appleton rum.

I think I'll try the scuba diving, too.

Easy Does It

for myself and one lucky lady.

So, are you taking applications? ;)

I hope you and your wife (?) have a great time. Make sure you go to Dunns River Falls, it's really pretty.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yep - This will be with the wife! I'm hoping she will let me get a new rig now since I'm taking her to Jamaica - Think it'll work?

Dunns is on our list of things to do - We have some friends who have been and have LOTS of stories!

Easy Does It

Be sure to confirm the ingredients in any pastries or "cakes" you may be enjoying while there. A friend of mine in school got a piece of "cake" expecting a mild buzz and ended up dropping off the face of the earth for almost two days. He knew what he was buying... just didn't now it would have such a KICK...

Elvisio "was it poundcake" Rodriguez

if you have never been there before i reccomend that you check the msn search engine for jamaica
there is a site there of things you can and cannot and should and should not. If you plan on hiring a ride, go with green ''p'' taxi as they are the only ones that are santioned(not the word i am looking for, but close) by the goverment. the dunns river is a must so is ys waterfalls, if you know anyone that has family there or realtives talk to them they will be able to give you the best way to do jamaica. cheers

--------------------------------------------------
who Jah bless Let no man curse.

I've said it before...
If your already spending the money to go to Jamaica, make it worth your while and stay at Negril, I've seen people leave their hotels(and money) on different parts of Jamaica to finish off their stay at Negril (seven Mile Beach).

Hey,,i just got backa couple of weeks ago from negril,,,we stay at Hedonism 2 every year,,its the best ,,do you and your lady a favor and get at least a day pass to Hedo,,,its like Rantoul,,except you get to be naked ;-) Friendly fun people,,,,at Sandals you won't even see people talking to each other...hell ,,send my your address and i'll send ya the money for the day pass,,,its not to be missed

enjoy....wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Gotta bump this back to the top -

Have I mentioned we're leaving for Jamaica in three weeks? The 23rd. At 6 AM. Yes, that's right, this time three weeks from now we'll be on a plane headed for Jamaica. We plan on killing alot of brain cells. And it will take at least a week for our liver to dry out.

I think it will be fun!?

Easy Does It