ccowden

Pink Mafia Girls Are Cheap!

They can't even keep the bill paid for their website to stay running!:P

Seriously, I know all to well the perils of keeping a website going. Ours has been down a few times.:$

I was just venting cuz I wanted to check out the HOTTIES and couldn't!;) But I will get to see a bunch in person very soon in Atlanta!!!:)

here's the deal Chris. The hosting company split into two companies and sent me an email asking if I wanted to stay with the originators or be switched. There was a deadline to respond - unfortunately nobody told Hurricane Frances of this deadline and I lost power, phones, internet connection just long enough to miss it.
Now I'm having to switch accounts, servers yada yada, HOWEVER!!!!!!! There are new pics loaded and ready to go up and the site should be active in about 24 hours
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

there are a lot more hotties! New members, Laurel sent me some killer exit shots, Nancy (my boss) took Barbie on some 100 way attempts. Now, if I can just get the site back up [:/]
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Chris, sweetie, calling us Pink Mafia girlies cheap will not get you any lovin' in Atlanta! :P

Now hold on a minute!!! Someone stole my password and wrote that! I swear! I don't thing the Pink Mafia girls are cheap at all!!!! ;)

I love the Pink Mafia girls!!!

I love them

I love them

I love them

I love them

I will do anything you want. Just don't take my lovin' away!:P

Bettina! Quick! Revoke my PMS #129, please! I will not be associated with an organization that is labeled 'cheap'!!!
After all, I am very, very expensive...

Well, now that we have established what you are, I guess we are just negotiating price!:P

I am minus one RW suit right about now...>:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sid,
I'm still getting Account Suspended. Come on buddy, time to get that site back up!

It's up Baddog
Pete Draper,