RoysPlayThing

Mean Ex's.....

yea you should try to remain frineds but after % years ( i think lany said) thats WAYtoo long to be pulling the Bullshit. by that time you should have grown apart and grown up enough to realize that you have to do whats right for your kids.

hell he should be trying to get laid by now:D
My photos

My Videos

I tried your method. It resulted in a IQ in the decimals due to the number of calls, followed by her calling the police and making up shit about me since it pissed her off.

psychos suck.

Yeah... Don't argue, that just gets you wound up. Walking away leaves THEM very wound up. Hopefully the shit was proven false - always worth keeping a diary and being "witness aware".

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

You should get someone to fuck him up the ass really hard.:P

So a German guy, a Hollish guy and A Japanese Hawaiian guy go over to Dickhead's house and we take turns on his sorry ass.. NO LUBE BABY!!! :S:o
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

hell he should be trying to get laid by now:D

exactly!! I think he has tried but you see... I was just a little 17 year old girl... He has to look for older ones now... and they are too smart to keep him.. :D (He is an abusive man)>:(

If he has a girlfriend ... she probably got brain damage.. poor girl [:/]

Dammit! Just tell us what it is...***
Hey, I'm trying to help you here. Don't get an attitude with me girl...:P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Lany, sorry you're going through this. Remember that you have kids; he is not one of them. And remember why you left him. Remind him if needed. Over and over, remind him. Keep the conversation about the kids ONLY, nothing else personal, not even "how's your day?"...nothing but what needs to be said about the kids.

That being said:

Mike:

Then (important!!) DO NOT HANG UP >:(>:(>:(What you do is place the phone face down on a handy cushion and go away to the kitchen. Have a cigarette (if you smoke). Make a coffee. Hell, make a 7 course cordon-bleu meal... Anything, secure in the knowledge that he is telling the cushion / carpet / table all his pish.

I nearly fell over laughing at this. Because there was one man who I did this to, long time ago. He was yelling at me, and I just set the phone down and let him rant. I went to the potty, got something to eat and drink, and smoked a cig. Came back about 10 minutes later...and he was still hollering into the sofa. My cat thought it was a new toy, so she started batting it around, and finally knocked it over.

After some more of all that, I got back on the line, and told him what I had done. He was sooooooooooo very pissed off, he started ranting again. I hung up on him, and never heard from him again.

LOL! Probably not advisable in this situation, because of the kids, but still, a technique which is rather effective when done properly.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Thank you Michele...
I do understand how some of these tactics can work... but yes, like you said, I do have children and they live with him (long story, but I can pm that to you if you would like) ...
anyhow.... He is very fake when he thinks anybody is listening... and I don't know how he thinks it benefits him, but he will sometimes (like he did last night) call and act very cordial on the phone, and then mention that he is recording our conversation... as if I'm going to give him something to use or as a means of trying to scare me or something.. When he fakes his nice-ness on the phone this way... it drives me crazy... and I just don't know how to react. I am very pissed that he won't just let me go!! >:(

Damn!! That is very upsetting! ...

Oh that's nothing....wanna hear about the time she tried to get me thrown in jail for 10+ years? That ate up 3 attorneys right there. Plus a Polygraph examiner and a Private Investigator. :S:D One attorney was provided by the Air Force and therefor free so I don't know if he counts. The other 2 + investigators cost me about 50+K. [:/] I find it funny and ironic that I am now a Fed with a TS+ clearance. :D

DICKHEAD" Hey. That's my name. I have a copyright on it. I'll sue. And it's my birds name too>:(

Thats alright.... more then one person can have that name... It can be your birthday too... LOL! :D

DICKHEAD" Hey. That's my name. I have a copyright on it. I'll sue. And it's my birds name too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats alright.... more then one person can have that name... It can be your birthday too... LOL!

I'm Falling....
If you're gonna ride my ass... At least pull my hair! /////-___________________________________________________________________________________________________-My birthday is next week. Everybody wanna chip in for a new conopy?[:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

DICKHEAD" Hey. That's my name. I have a copyright on it. I'll sue. And it's my birds name too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats alright.... more then one person can have that name... It can be your birthday too... LOL!

I'm Falling....
If you're gonna ride my ass... At least pull my hair! /////-

i am so drunk i hate girls
:o:):o:o:o

___________________________________________________________________________________________________-My birthday is next week. Everybody wanna chip in for a new conopy?[:/]

Ahh, what a wonderful world.