sunshine

I'm going to Texas!!

You're about to cross the line---no f*&^in' with the wingsuit dudes and dudettes. I have waited to long to get a good size flock together and out of a tailgate to boot.

I must stand up for them, all of them from the "pint size" to the "overflowin' bucket type"

Did I really write that or just think it?

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Kris, may I borrow it? I'm a bit more pint sized, so it would be to use as a sleeping bag or blanket to have a picnic on.

A bit more pint-sized? Admit it, you're an elf that can swoop.:o:P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

You don't want to pack under it? :P

Sorry, Kris, I couldn't resist.

*borrowing Jessica's Notebook of Wrath and scribbling furiously*

Watch it, Todd, or I'll pack you in my canopy. ;)

You're about to cross the line---no f*&^in' with the wingsuit dudes and dudettes. I have waited to long to get a good size flock together and out of a tailgate to boot.

I must stand up for them, all of them from the "pint size" to the "overflowin' bucket type"

Did I really write that or just think it?

*adding Jason to my list of people who won't be first up against the wall when the revolution comes*

Love ya', man. B|

Watch it, Todd, or I'll pack you in my canopy.

Be careful Kris, you don't want your canopy blown out again do you? **ask anyone who was at the DZ last Sunday about the overwhelming scents of garlic which filled the plane...and manifest...and...everywhere else Todd went :D:D:D
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

Thanks dear. Guess I better get after this. Don't want the Queen Bee pissed at me cause paper work wasn't done:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Just a reminder to everyone on the list, Friday is the LAST day for Early Registration!!

Hi, my name is Sunny and i'm a retard. I can't figure out how to fill out the pre-reg form. I have a little hand on the form and it won't let me fill in anything. >:(

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ugh....you guys are the second boogie that I'm attending that wants us to pre-reg but ,give us a form that we need to print out and mail. I'm a poor skydiver and don't have a printer. What if I copy the important stuff on the form, and PM you the information?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Ugh....you guys are the second boogie that I'm attending that wants us to pre-reg but ,give us a form that we need to print out and mail. I'm a poor skydiver and don't have a printer. What if I copy the important stuff on the form, and PM you the information?

wah wah wah,:P print it at work and fax it from there too, that's what i did.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

wah wah wah, print it at work and fax it from there too, that's what i did.

My problem at work is that the damn computers here won't let me download the program needed to open the reg. form>:( I'm lucky I can still get to Dropzone.com and PW.

Todd, if you aren't nice, I'm going to bring my fly-swatter. Just ask Steve Armstrong and Jake how much they love that device:ph34r: Much better then a whip.

grrrrrrr

For those of you clueless at that last remark -

Think Austin Powers, and put "Bay - Beeee" at the end of it.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Okay, that's it. I'm bring the fly-swatter. I just hope they will not take it out of my luggage thinking it's a weapon.

Okay, that's it. I'm bring the fly-swatter. I just hope they will not take it out of my luggage thinking it's a weapon.

I already called ahaead and you will be slightly - um - "delayed" if you bring it.

The guy was REALLY helpful - even offered a full body cavity search - for FREE!:P:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

even offered a full body cavity search - for FREE!

Oh goodie. My favorite part of traveling with the airlines.