SuperKat

Oh Shit! Smoke alarm at my work buidling's roof went off.

What sux is that I'm the male searcher for my floor. We are told from the lobby security desk to standby. I think I'm gettin' the fuck out of dodge! And I hear fire trucks on the way! Fuck! Where's a BASE rig when you need one? :S

Why the fuck am I finishing this post when I should be getting the fuck out! Later!

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Now that is a dedicated post whore!

I agree with the concept but I object to being called a whore. Whores are cheap. Movies and McDonald's gets me in the sack (females only need apply). Isn't there a more classier word than that? How about post junky?

Sorry man, I didn't mean to cause you any problems. I was just looking for some altitude

Thnaks a lot guy. I had to go to the bathroom to search for males and some guy was taking a nasty dump. It stunk bad. If I knew who it was I'd suggest that he'd get an enema.

Excuse my ignorance but is 15 stories enough altitude to do a base jump?

If all the proper conditions are met, you could survive a 15 story BASE jump. Many factors would have to be anylized though.

Sheesh man, more power to you. I'm too scared of heights to even fathom doing such a thing.

So did you do your job and rescue the crapping coworker or did you leave him to burn?

Dude man...I just couldn't. I ran out, not walked out. As soon as I opened the door it was like hot steaming shit fumes. I nearly gagged man. As I was walking backwards, I screamed out loud, "there's a fire alarm alert on the roof" to another co-worker down the hall as the bathroom door was closing. I'm sure he got the message.

I'm gonna find out who the fucker is and make sure when I crap in the john and he walks in he'll get no courtesy flush from me either. I can give as good as I get....:ph34r: