skygeek

Any surfers?

No not web surfers the real kind, you know in the water with a board type thing.

I'm looking for a good resource for surfing info in general. I have never surfed for real . I'm heading to Barbados for vacation and wanted to try it.

Please help a brother out!

Welcome to the New World Order. Expect no Mercy.

Yes I surfed for years on the shitty gulf coast before jumping[:/]. The sky is much more consistant!!:)

Grew up on the Outer Banks of NC and surfing was pretty much a way of life. I agree with Surfline comment. Man I wish that was around 15 years ago when I was going every morning and every evening. I still go on there to check the weather. During all those hurricanes, their coverage (HurricaneTrak) was better than Weather.com. Those guys really know to predict where the storms are going and the resulting waves. I guess I would be good at it too, if my lively hood depended on it. Have fun in Barbados, and don't get too cooked.

Yeah, where IS jumprunner these days? He was freekin' hysterical. ;)

maybe he got that sponsorship from Rip Curl and Austi Spumante he was always after and is touring the world on a Surf and Champagne tour..... ;)

gotta give it to him thought... anyone who does 12 tandems is some dedicated cargo...:D

Well,I'll put it to ya this way. You going to Barbados to learn how to surf is gonna be fun. Can you say Donuts? The south shore might be better for you, alot of beach breaks, Kinda soft landings if you know what I mean. There is a place called brandons, that might be a down size for you, Then there is a nice lil break called soup bowls, swoop pond in our language. Yea, your in for a treat. Watch what you leave in your car though. FatonesB|