Zenister

Why I love Brits!

here I am watching a DVD of Iron Maiden show at Donington during the 7th Son tour.... and the crowd is counting (clapping) counter time!! during "the Clairvoyant" :o:o:o

it took me a while to learn to play that song properly... seeing that many people who catch the unplayed, underlying rhythm is fuckin amazing.....

here I am watching a DVD of Iron Maiden show at Donington during the 7th Son tour.... and the crowd is counting (clapping) counter time!! during "the Clairvoyant" :o:o:o

it took me a while to learn to play that song properly... seeing that many people who catch the unplayed, underlying rhythm is fuckin amazing.....

What condition were you in when you figured that out? I think if you hear it sober then messed up it kind of hits you easier. Not that I've ever been messed up...:):$

oh i was very well lit... still am really, havent slept yet... :P its just pretty amazing to see that many people all in time most american shows ive been to your lucky if the crowd realizes there is a rhythm :D, much less catches the one that is implied instead of actually being played, it really adds something to the song....

When I Saw "Why I love Brits" I was shure you were gonna say.

For thier out standing sex appeal

For thier disgusting sense of humour

For thier chivalrey an sense of fair play

But I suspose for our deeper understanding of finer music will doB|:D

Gone fishing

Oh cool, I thought you were Spanish I guess from the prof.

No I'm as British as tea an cakes I'ts my wife who's the hot blooded Spanish one
Well Catalan really but I'll excuse any of you foreigners for not knowing where Catalunya is

(Clue) Ampuriabrava is in Catalunya

Gone fishing