AggieDave

AOTMB photos?

What's a camera?:P

All mine are still at the DZ - I won't be posting many until the Video is done and I know what is going in it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yah, and I created an AOT folder and uploaded 4 of them to test this morning,and now its gone. I dunno whats going on.
I'll probably burn them on a CD and send it to the DZ so y'all can upload them to your shutterfly site or do whatever you like with them. Blow them up full size and make a new dartboad or whatever.. B|

Hey, does anyone know Gabe's email address or if he posts on here? I've got a couple of pics of him wearing Perry's hair.. and one of Mar doing something to his ass.. :o:ph34r:
I know he wants those..

He doesn't post on here, if you send them to me i will print them and put them on the bullitin board at ssm:D Those ought to be good for getting out of at least one ticket in Austin.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

heheh.. okay I'll send them to you tonight.

You ready for Perris??

Yup, all packed up and ready to goB| Send them to my msn account, i will pm you with it.;) I won't be able to do anything with them till i get back on monday evening.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.