jumpnbunny

New forum

I agree. I don't even see a lot of point to the women's forum. Most of the threads in there are about relationship failures anyway. :S

Better there then in the Bonfire.. Bonfire is full of enough fluff an ass-kissing as it is.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

There also needs to be a forum for skydivers with Tattoos.

Ooh and also a forum for skydiver with Cats.

ooooohh ooooh and one for skydivers with Dogs.

wait wait even better skydivers with both dogs and cats.

hmm just not enough forums for everyone.

There also needs to be a forum for skydivers with Tattoos.

Ooh and also a forum for skydiver with Cats.

ooooohh ooooh and one for skydivers with Dogs.

wait wait even better skydivers with both dogs and cats.

hmm just not enough forums for everyone.

Or a forum for skydivers with alligators, 16 foot python snakes, iguanas and ferrets as pets... I've seen 'em all... :S The guy with the snake would bring it to the DZ in a large dog carrier cage. Damn thing weighed over 100 lbs. They had to put the DZO's Daschund dog in the office whenever he pulled the snake out of the cage for display, and if you wanted to pet it, you had better be sure you removed any smell of a dog or cat, especially if the snake hadn't eaten in a while! :o

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There is a forum for women and one for skydivers with disabilities, how does everyone feel about a forum for gay and lesbian jumpers.

Getting a little silly there.

I don't see how being Gay could affect your ability to skydive or factor into any aspects of skydiving.

A womens forum? Well jumping while pregnant, how different female medications might influence a skydive, rigs that fit females better, jumpsuits that fit females better...Ect I can see it.

Disabilities...I can easily see how that could effect a skydive and how it could be a resource to help others with the same problems.

But being Gay should in no way effect a skydive. There might be a use in dealing with bias on a DZ, but that same bias is in EVERTHING, not just at a DZ. So it is not very skydive related.

Of course some on here will just assume I am "Gay bashing".:S
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

And Speaker's Corner . . . because we all know conservatives skydive differently than liberals . . . oh, wait, that can't be right. :S

It's called "community" for a reason . . . maybe they're just looking for someone to identify with. I don't think it needs to be skydiving related. Now, I'm also not saying it's a good idea. That would be 100% up to HH.

Of course some on here will just assume I am "Gay bashing".

I actually think that is one of the most respectful posts you have ever made.:P:D:D

Ok.. this is a very blatant piece of Bonfire-Fluff >:( Brains I'm disapointed in you. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

A womens forum? Well jumping while pregnant, how different female medications might influence a skydive, rigs that fit females better, jumpsuits that fit females better...Ect I can see it.

If only those items were the real meat of the Women's Forum, I might go in there a look more often. But since it's turned into a "Relationship" forum, I stay away from it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

And Speaker's Corner . . . because we all know conservatives skydive differently than liberals . . . oh, wait, that can't be right.

Well lets look at some numbers.

TB: 43790 threads, 839152 posts.
SC: 1637 threads, 47817 posts.
WO:1145 threads, 23130 posts.
Dis: 55, threads, 544 posts.

More people hang out and talk BS...Normal.

A few talk politics, but talk alot about it...Again normal

Women have "issues" they need to talk about...Normal

Only 55 Threads about disabilities, and only 544 posts. Well there are few skydivers that have a disability.

I bet there are fewer skydivers that are gay and willing to talk about it, than people with disabilities.

Besides most Gay threads will most likely end up in SC anyway.

So, it would not have enough traffic to warrent it, and many posts would get moved to an already existing forum.

Skydivers with Disabilities barely warrents the seperate forum, except the information is critical, topical to this forum, and hard to find.

Edit to add...SC is needed as a dumping ground for topics that are "hot" and not appropriate for TB.

So while liberals and conservatives don't NEED a seperate forum to discuss hot topics, it allows for less clutter in TB, and a way for those who don't care to get involve a way to avoid it.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

If there is going to be a forum for gays and lesbians then there needs to be a forum for heterosexuals.
Also one for Bisexuals.
Also one for bestiality.
also one for pedophiles.

Am I leaving anyone out?

Hermaphrodites? :o

Also, a forum dedicated to the discussion of the creation of new forums. :P

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

How about one for sadomasochistic, necrophiliacs into bestiality?

Nah. That would just be beating a dead horse.

Anyone else see that one?

Anyone else see that one?

Yup. Yours was the best, and Tuna's the funniest, posts of the thread by far.

AND you can quote me in your sigline :P;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)